Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This poor dude here in my office got his F250 p/up truck stolen exactly 2 months ago from our highly guarded/secured parking lot here at work (9 and Greenfield)... pain in the arse right? Well he proceeds to buy a new truck and got it about 4 weeks ago and WALLA... today it got stolen fricken again!
The police were just here and said there is a big ring for diesels from Dearborn to Southfield...WHAT A PAIN!!! Poor guy!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Makes you wish you could put an alarm on it that has a bomb set to go off

in case it gets stolen....Damn theives.. I hope they rott in Hell...

If I sound hostile it`s because i have gone through it myself...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You're right. That does suck.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 17 2003, 03:23 PM)The police were just here and said there is a big ring for diesels from Dearborn to Southfield...WHAT A PAIN!!! Poor guy!
Ther must be something going on with those diesels! Girlie's dad's pickup was a diesel and they swiped that one. I bet they are eyeing his new one now too!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Oct 17 2003, 02:36 PM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 17 2003, 03:23 PM)
The police were just here and said there is a big ring for diesels from Dearborn to Southfield...WHAT A PAIN!!! Poor guy!
Ther must be something going on with those diesels! Girlie's dad's pickup was a diesel and they swiped that one. I bet they are eyeing his new one now too!
yeah the cop said that is what they are really after right now. he said the club does not work well b/c they have this spray that they put on it and then they can break it.. he said the only thing that is good is LO-JAC

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 17 2003, 03:41 PM)they have this spray that they put on it and then they can break it..
Probably liquid nitrogen.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Oct 17 2003, 03:48 PM)THAT got me laughin!
With the sticker on the back window, it looked like the dog has antennas.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Time to go pull the diesel enblems off my truck.

Or make sure that I drive the POS car when I have to drive to Dearborn. <_<

·
Registered
531 Posts
My wife did insurance underwriting.
The #1 place to steal a vehicle is at a business. It only takes a couple of drive by's to figure out the hours, the POS
thieves have at least 5 hours to take it before anyone notices.

The guards are minimum wage, and I know personaly where one was the thief.

I've had two cars stolen, it sucks big time.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
we had a guard that was fired for stealing out of the cars on our lot at work. one time it was a big joke. someone drove a ford truck through the fence just to knock it down and took a new tahoe. i guess they didn't want to scratch the new tahoe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts