Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is what happens when a friend offers you to go musky fishing, and the first time you see a follow, a strike, a launch out of the water, or a boated fish, you're...

Glasses Surface lure Bait Fishing lure Spoon lure

ADDICTED!!!! lol These were all mostly bought in just the last 12 days sadly...

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
Oh that is just the start!
Soon you'll be able to completely cover your living room floor with'em! One day you'll be loading up to muskie fish and look at all the gear and realize "This...This is why I have no money!"
Then you'll smile and and on your way to the lake you'll think about the hitting the your favorite bait shop to pick up something else you think just might do the trick............
Muskie fishing is just bad

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That is a perfect assortment ot get started. Keep at it!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jul 13 2009, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think buyin lures is almost as addicting as fishing for muskies..

Ya think?

I've only been on the gear for three weeks now, and this is what I've stockpiled. I'm having a custom box made for my boat now to hold all this crap.

I'm partial to big blades and Dawgs. Love me the Pounders!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Yo Jason, I see you got a couple Brunner Runners there. Good choice. Ya gotta have a couple of those. I had one, but a buddy I was fishing with last weekend is new to muskie fishing and had a HUGE follow on it, so I gave it to him. It's his good luck bait now. Reckon I need to get a couple more now...

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Jul 14 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yo Jason, I see you got a couple Brunner Runners there. Good choice. Ya gotta have a couple of those. I had one, but a buddy I was fishing with last weekend is new to muskie fishing and had a HUGE follow on it, so I gave it to him. It's his good luck bait now. Reckon I need to get a couple more now...
Uhm, Angler's Point is close to you, hint

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Jul 14 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jul 13 2009, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think buyin lures is almost as addicting as fishing for muskies..

Ya think?

I've only been on the gear for three weeks now, and this is what I've stockpiled. I'm having a custom box made for my boat now to hold all this crap.

I'm partial to big blades and Dawgs. Love me the Pounders!

Nice collection you got there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts