Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word is that our new President is stirring the pot here today.....I have confirmation from an Executive. We don't know who will be going or staying, but we will soon.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I know how you feel we were bought out by a large group from Mexico. Big meetings lately we are all kind of on pins and needles. Good luck to you boss.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Good luck boss, hope your job is saved!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Something tells me you are there to stay.....Keep a chin up and I'm thinking of you!

Gosh, this is truly the saddest LSCN morning

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 18 2003, 06:24 AM)Word is that our new President is stirring the pot here today.....I have confirmation from an Executive. We don't know who will be going or staying, but we will soon.
Hey Boss. Good Luck. I have my fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Best of luck to you...After recently having to deal with Manana II's ordeal I know how you are feeling. I have worked in the corporate world for many years...cause I am really getting old...I have seen some really great talented people get let go. It will always haunt me. I hate corporate America and have come to realize...its good to be your own boss and own your own business. I have played the game for so long now and it just really gets old. You have the talent to bounce back no matter what the outcome...hang in there

G

·
It's scary times out there. My company let 20 people go yesterday, and a ton of knowledge and experience just walked out the door. Good luck...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 18 2003, 09:19 AM)

Snow...why the sad face? Just worried? -or- did the crap hit the fan?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Jul 18 2003, 10:32 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 18 2003, 09:19 AM)

Snow...why the sad face? Just worried? -or- did the crap hit the fan?
Just worried.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
didn't you just get that position? crap! fingers crossed for you!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
SHE'S SAFE!!!!

She may be moving to different department though.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts