Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
When...

Campari is so generous to invite and take us out tomorrow we will be there!

Baby doll just picked up 3 cases of beer...gonna be a riot! Havent slammed three cases of Black Label
in a long time.

He said bring lots of beer

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
You bet Garydebs! I'm-a-gonna be thirsty!!!!

And when I'm that thristy I say "I'm Thirstin' Howell The Third"!!!!!!

Black Label??!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 20 2003, 11:44 AM)You bet Garydebs! I'm-a-gonna be thirsty!!!!

And when I'm that thristy I say "I'm Thirstin' Howell The Third"!!!!!!

Black Label??!

Or would you prefer Pabst?

JK

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Anyone else with kids gonna be in the Moot tomorrow? I'm gonna have a few kids with us, so i'd like to stay away from the nutiness. Scratch that, I'd like the kids to stay away from the nuttiness.

Talked to Eddie last night, he's gonna be out at Gull. Don't know if it'll be safer for the kids at Gull or The Moot.

So, where's the tot lot gonna be?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
If it's beer, I'll drink it. I'm not even above pouring warm beer over ice cubes, I just don't care.

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer.

It's all good!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
how is the water temp at the Moot these days?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Jun 20 2003, 03:27 PM)Patriot,
How's the new motors runnin'???
They run ok but not as well as i would like. I'm sure we'll see you out in the bay this saturday. Let's get the part going!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I am going to Metro tonight, and tomorrow I think I will start out at gull and if it gets too crazy then go to the Moot!

How does that sound Campari!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(Patriot @ Jun 20 2003, 01:34 PM)QUOTE(Focker @ Jun 20 2003, 03:27 PM) Patriot,
They run ok but not as well as i would like. I'm sure we'll see you out in the bay this saturday. Let's get the part going!!!!!!!

I'll be out there just in case you need a tow!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 20 2003, 11:23 AM)When...

Campari is so generous to invite and take us out tomorrow we will be there!

Baby doll just picked up 3 cases of beer...gonna be a riot! Havent slammed three cases of Black Label
in a long time.

He said bring lots of beer

That's enough Beer for Campari, what is the rest of you peeps going to drink????

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(beachbum @ Jun 20 2003, 12:03 PM)how is the water temp at the Moot these days?

It's got to be a lot warmer than Anchor Bay was last Wednesday in front of the Tin Fish

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jun 20 2003, 05:38 PM)QUOTE(Patriot @ Jun 20 2003, 01:34 PM) QUOTE(Focker @ Jun 20 2003, 03:27 PM) Patriot,

I'll be out there just in case you need a tow!!

That's not funny???? <_<

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Hey Max, good to see you are on the water now!

I am going to try and make it to the Moot for Sunday if we get back from PIB early enough.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts