Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like Joey's Meatcutters in Eastern Market. They served Adkins burgers before Dr. Adkins had his book published.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Fatburger out west. I had one in Vegas a couple weeks ago. AWESOME!

Locally, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Fatburger definately. Never did get to try it though with the fried egg on it....

Locally, probably TGIF.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
fuddruckers.... mmmmmmmmmmmm!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 15 2004, 08:50 AM)fuddruckers.... mmmmmmmmmmmm!
Watch your mouth!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
still searching for a restaruant style one...

but the best are from fresh ground meat, mixed with french onion soup, on the grill, slice of sweet onion, slice of fresh tomato, melted sharp cheese, tinch of mustard and a buttered, grilled bun.

OMG...

GIVE ME THE FOOD!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Eddie's Drive in on Jefferson in Harrison Twp has great fresh burgers! I love that place, the waitresses are on rollerskates!!
A fancier burger is at JAlexanders, great burgers, the grind them fresh. Not too big, not too small.

On another note, Harrison Twp seems to be the burger place to be on Mondays, I noticed that the last few restaurants we have been to have $2.00 1/2 lb burgers on Mondays. Stiff competition!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 15 2004, 08:22 AM)Fatburger out west. I had one in Vegas a couple weeks ago. AWESOME!

Locally, I'm not sure.
"I chill at White Castle 'cause it's the best
But I'm fly at Fat Burger when I way out west"

no but really out here.....Ruddfukers. never actually had a Fat burger but I seen the place in Vegas i think theres one on the Strip.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
a Bumper Burger, smothered w/ bacon, pepper jack, and chilli.

yum..

yes, at Bumpers on the clinton river

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Apr 15 2004, 11:25 AM)Dave Atell from the Insomniac show was at Fatburger in Vegas.
I think seen that one. that show's great. espcailly when its on and nothing else is.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Red Coat Tavern - Royal Oak on Woodward

I agree Mr. Joe's in Southfield has an awesome burger!

I've been to Joey's in Eastern Market many of times but I used to get the NY Steak deal on Wednesday nights. Not sure if they still have the special.

And of course, the #1 place to get a burger....off the grill in my back yard!!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Cheeburger-cheeburger on Sanibel island. YUMMY and any size you want.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
On my bbq....I never order hamburgers anyplace (other than the late night Whities
) Not a big burger fan and I don't put cheese on mine~I'm sounding anti-American

·
Registered
670 Posts
Bebe's on Mack between Cadieux and 7 mile. Runner-up is The Brox Bar on Third in Cass Corridor area.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts