Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really swamped at work but if anyone wants to tailgate with us We will be leaving early for eastern market and drinking and tailgating if you or anyone is going give me a ring My cell is 586-491-8888 Paul.

Because of the DJ system on the Big Red Bus we have lots of people trying to sell tickets at our bus so if you don't have a ticket they are easy to get and less then face value.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Don't you need a prepaid parking pass to get into the eastern market?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have Pre Paid Parking for the Bus in a lot but they have plenty of free parking in front of the stores because they are all closed on sunday. If you want you can ride down on the bus with us or park 30 feet away in the street it is legal. We have about 5 or 6 cops friends from the 7th which is eastern market They stop on by and hang out.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Where are you leaving from in the morning and what time ?
I think we may take you up on that. Does everyone use the same grill,
do we just bring our own food and drinks. How long do you stay after the game.

I do have one more ticket availible if anyone is interested ?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
TTT

Come on, we need some tailgaters.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we will either be in that lot or we will be two blocks south call my cell I always bring a grill I plan extra food but I never can predict who is coming and how many but yes we always have room on the bus and on the grill so come on down on the bus.

Yes we do stay for a little while after the game and drink a few or ten beers.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
IWANNAGO IWANNAGO IWANNAGO!!!!!

But I can't this week!
CPL, are you guys gonna do this for all the home games? I wanna reserve a spot or two for a couple games down the line!!!

BIG RED BUS ROCKS!!!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes every home game and the super bowl (LOL) yes we goto ever game anyone going call my cell tonight 586-491-8888 talk to you tonight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts