Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, its true. The raft made the trip.... not once but twice. When I got in my truck after returning from Vegas on the night of May 2nd in a tank top and froze my a$$ off, I said screw it and went back the following Thursday for another glorious 5 days of fun in the sun. The Muscamoot taxi raft went both times as my carry-on. Now I can truly say that the thing has some serious miles on it! Here's proof. Guys will probably appreciate these more.

The raft shortly after launch in the Flamingo pool.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RaftguywithJager looking for candidates for raft rides.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kinda like a day in the Moot..... but where's the butt floss?? I guess we shoulda been at the Hard Rock!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The NY firefighters wanted to drive the raft.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG!! What huge cans... of beer they have at the pool!! Dana.... 1st grade scoolteacher from Cali.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Friends from last year. Their group is from Clinton Twp.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
This is a good one. Here's Chuck in the elevator lobby after a rough day of driving the raft in the pool. The place was filled with fully clothed people, so we stuck out like a couple of sore thumbs. When we got in the elevator with the raft, a woman commented that we must have been at the pool. I replied, "No, we just came from the fountain at Bellagio where we were naked and pushing girls around on the raft."

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
My best "hott chick" friend Leslie...aka CountyMounty on this board.... was staying at Hard Rock during my second trip and came over one afternoon. She's an absolute rockstar and the kicker is that she lives at 11 and Harper and we met at the Flamingo pool last year!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I met Leslie last night on the trip back from the Hoe-down, on the big red bus!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ May 15 2004, 03:04 PM)I met Leslie last night on the trip back from the Hoe-down, on the big red bus!

Yeah, she said she had a blast last night on the bus. I shoulda went. We're supposed to hook up later and go to Jack's and Waves. Plus, its crazy Douggie's (friend of purple Hustler Tom's and that group) birthday pajama party at Cabo Wabos, so we'll probably stop in there.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ May 15 2004, 03:27 PM)The NY firefighters wanted to drive the raft.
Ah, yeah....I'd say they are New York's finest~Look how white they are!!!
God bless each and every one of them. Hope they enjoyed their stay in Vegas as much as you did, RGwY!!!

i know peeps that live out there....I think I'm gonna make the flight and soon! Looks like a blast hangin' out and having a few

1 - 16 of 16 Posts