Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Everyone is welcome. There will be hot dogs, a kids fishing tourny, and a chance for everyone to meet each other from here. There is no charge. It would be nice is everyone brought a dish and what ever they wanna drink. Please pm me or bowtiehater28 with a count of who will be coming example:

wallysteve 2 adults and 2 kids

This is so we can make sure that they are enough hot dogs and prizes.
I plan on having a prize for every kid that enters the contest. The time is 11am till evryone is done. The tourny will start at 12 noon.

Thank You
Wallysteve

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Very good plan steve. I didn't think of asking how many people were kids and how many were adults.
I have Me plus three adults.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
We have hit a snafu. I never tried to reserve a spot at metro before and they require you to pay 150 for resverving a spot. But if there is an area open then they will allow you to have it on a first come first serve basis the day of.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
We would appreciate a new response to all that are coming. As we have now moved the get together. So would all that plan on coming please give us a count of how many and if there are kids.

Like this:
Me + 3 adults.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I will bring extra dogs and buns. For those who don't commit but decide that they are coming because they really don't have anything to do or there plans get cancelled.

·
Registered
183 Posts
As long as its not raining i think i can get the wife to go for a while. How will we know who the heck is who. I am not wearing a nametag
that says JOEMAMA
. Put up a sign that says LSCN.NET or something. Are any of the mods coming? Would be nice if they would show up.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
[quote name='joemama' date='Aug 24 2009, 06:30 PM' post='912298']
As long as its not raining i think i can get the wife to go for a while. How will we know who the heck is who. I am not wearing a nametag
that says JOEMAMA
. Put up a sign that says LSCN.NET or something. Are any of the mods coming? Would be nice if they would show up.
[/quote/]
We will probably make a sign that says "LSC.Net Get Together" Or something like that.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I'll be just arriving in Canada for a bear hunt.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.