Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could there ever have been a more hyped and potentially surefire winner than this flick? It sucked!! It's boring and Michael Myers is just not Manic enough to make a Dr. Seuss flick work. Bigtime disappointment. Anybody see this crap? I fell asleep, my kids didn't seem too excited either.

Although the trailer for "Cheaper by the Dozen" looked like a real hoot. New Steve Martin flick - Kids soak Ashton Kutcher's underwear in Meat and then a pit bull takes off on his crotch!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yes...we took the kids to see it. What a waste of money and time! There was way to much Austin Powers type stuff in it...and I am a big fan of AP.

Cheaper by the Dozen does sound pretty funny...

We took the kids last night to see "Elf"...which was a really cute xmas movie.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 8 2003, 01:10 PM)Jim Cariey should have played the role.....

My thoughts exactly!!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 8 2003, 01:19 PM)anybody see The Haunted Mansion yet? I'm taking the kids to see it tonight

My wifes parents saw it yesterday and said it was cute and funny.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(sowder75 @ Dec 8 2003, 03:16 PM)Ha ha. Laney and her kids saw it and she loved it. Argue with her.

I saw it- My kids loved it!!!

I laughed pretty hard myself........"you Dirty Hoe"

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I LOVED that movie! I was laughing my CLA off...I guess I am easily entertained.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I really have no interest in seeing this like I did with the Grinch.

Now, if they ever do a movie for One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Green Eggs and Ham or Fox in Sox, ... I'M THERE!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(soosassy @ Dec 8 2003, 02:38 PM)I heard that Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton was FN funny. I want to see it.
yes i want to see that for sure !
anyone want to go with me? or do i have to go alone again?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts