Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speaking to Hazy yesterday this "CHASE" thing came up...

Would or have you ever chased somebody?

Could be somebody that didn't care for you enough
or turned into a great relationship

Do you prefer to be chased?

What is your stance on the chase?

Personally, I always chase the wrong ones... and the ones who tend to chase me I don't give into...

But there is a happy medium, right?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i don't like to chase. things usually work out for the best.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It seemed to work well for Jason, he always got the girl.

Chase Chase Chase
Kill Kill Kill

If a girl I like shows no interest I just move on. Don't see the point in trying to get someone to like you. If they don't like you in the first place then there not the one for you.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Good topic Pauline. Reminds me of a J. Geils song: Love Stinks

You love her, She loves him; He loves somebody else, you just can't win...:Love Stinks, yeah yeah

Personally, I've chased and have been chased. M personal history tells me that if you experience either, things don't work out. Just can't force what you feel on others. And you can't pretend to someone to have feelings that you don't. Maybe it can evolve into something mutual, but I've never experienced that.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
well I'm an agressive person overall, so I've done ALOT of the "chasing" throughout my dating scene. Last April I practically threw myself @ someone we all know

I have also been on the other end of the coin too, and it's uncomfortable if the feelings aren't mutual and they keep calling you, wanting to be with you, "chasing you", etc.

Just roll with it and have fun ~

·
Registered
795 Posts
When I was younger (and single) I love'd "the chase".
I would much rather be the chaser than the chasee, this way your in control . . . . yea baby.

Man do I miss "the chase" lol
What's an Italian man too do?

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, I kinda chased this girl........all she ever does is hit me.

·
Registered
485 Posts
The thrill is always in the chase, but there is this song that say's it pretty accurate:

"If it don't come easy, you better let it go, if it don't come easy, there's no natural flow........" (something like that)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i can be a witness for hammer about the hitting, i saw it first hand at bumbers one night. poor hammer, just trying to spread some love.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I got chased by the cops once. I actually got away

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I believe in no games!! If two people like each other, are compatable, and the chemistry is there why should there be a chase? <_<

Grab him or her and go with it I say!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 20 2004, 07:49 PM)Yeah, I kinda chased this girl........all she ever does is hit me.

She only hits people who deserve it
But i have to admit, i heard she hits pretty hard!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
The chase is fun in your twenties, but in your thirties it's different. Before I met Ed, I chased, was chased, whatever, it was all fun, but they weren't the right guys. Each guy you date teaches an important lesson, it adds to the list of what you are looking for and what you aren't. I started adding up my list and realized I was going for and / or attracting guys that were on the wrong list. It is a big step to make the change...but the first guy I chose to try from the good list, it took a while and things went slow. I had to get used to the changes, but in the end.....I married him!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Before I met Larry and was on a wild prowl I was like most of you I've been chased and chased a little bit. The couple of relationships that were really serious and it ended I have to admit that I chased them still....I take/took breakups reeeeeaally hard, especially a couple, ouch!!
HOWEVER, it's funny all the guys that so called broke it off with me, always came back sooner or later!! But sorry Charlies....you were always too late.!!

With Larry we didn't have to chase each other, we were always on the same page......it's nice when you have that, no games!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ah yes, the chase. My former boyfriend chased me, caught me , cheated on me, then I dumped him, then he chased me, then he caught me, then he cheated, then I dumped him. This went on for SIX f-ing years. There is serious psychological problems in that type of relationship. If you are truly meant to be with someone, the chase should be pretty short-lived. Also, wanting people who don't want you is a form of commitment phobia, which usually comes from being hurt and screwed over. Take a few months or years for yourself and you will get over the "thrill of the chase" syndrome.

Just my opinion!!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 20 2004, 05:35 PM)It seemed to work well for Jason, he always got the girl.

Chase Chase Chase
Kill Kill Kill
Hey that's not a nice rumor to spread. I never killed them when I was done with them.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jan 21 2004, 12:14 AM)I don`t chase em,I just replace em!!

DING DING.....

The line of the day Award goes to Mr. BTenn.....

Mini

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 21 2004, 06:30 AM)i can be a witness for hammer about the hitting, i saw it first hand at bumbers one night. poor hammer, just trying to spread some love.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts