Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we finally reached the 40 degree mark the bug for getting out on the water has bitin me. Last year was the first year that my partner and I fished the federation. I have to tell you that it was the greatest experiance we've had in fishing. I would have to say that everyone of the gentelman that we had the honor to meet were great. I would like to thank Doug and his wife for all the hard work they do as well as the board members for putting together a great organazation for us to be a part of, this is by far the best group of guys that I have met. I would personnally like to thank Mark and Meryl for all the help and advice they handed down, not giving away any secrets they were still able to reach out and help two beginners. My partner and I are unable to fish the Federation this year due to the fact that our wives are both having children in late spring. As happy as I am to see my first child (a girl) I will miss everything that the federation and all its members have to offer. Thanks again and we'll see you in 2005.

Mike Betts and Tim Forell

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congratulations on the baby. My wife and I are expecting our first child (a girl also) at the end of April. I was (somehow) able to convince her to let me fish though. Good luck with the family...I know I have A LOT to learn

·
Registered
739 Posts
Congrats Jeff on both the baby and convincing her to let you fish. I have 6 year old twin daughters and already took them out bass fishing when they were 4, they had a blast.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Thanks Eric...I can't wait until my daughter is old enough and shows an interest in fishing. Although, if she REALLY gets into it, and starts asking to run the front of the boat...then I MIGHT have a problem...

·
Registered
111 Posts
My wife and i have a one and a half year old (boy) and he is the coolest little dude i know, when the duty comes to watch him i take him to the heated garage and throw him up in the boat, dont worry about him falling out, its a deep - v 17.5, he runs around the inside like a mad man, you know steers the steering wheel push's all the buttons,,,, ( everything is disconnected from the battery) he shows alot of interrest in that boat which makes me not able to wait to take him to the lakes. we are going to have another in july to be to the needle July 19 due can't wait, i figure it will take two of them to lift me in the boat when i am not able to get in myself

·
Registered
111 Posts
My wife and i have a one and a half year old (boy) and he is the coolest little dude i know, when the duty comes to watch him i take him to the heated garage and throw him up in the boat, dont worry about him falling out, its a deep - v 17.5, he runs around the inside like a mad man, you know steers the steering wheel push's all the buttons,,,, ( everything is disconnected from the battery) he shows alot of interrest in that boat which makes me not able to wait to take him to the lakes. we are going to have another in july to be to the needle July 19 due can't wait, i figure it will take two of them to lift me in the boat when i am not able to get in myself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.