Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What to do???
My current owner is now under ****-suspicion.
My old owner would rather drink "Coney-yak"
Would somebody please take me in!!!!

Signed,
The Lost Coozie

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh holy heck, coozie! we can't have you in the hell that is a michael bolton fan home!

coozie, i will take you in! i'm a former bartender, and i promise to fill you up with only the best stuff, and never any coney-ack!

i also attend many parties, so i can introduce you to new people all the time. i'll even take you to be on the radio with marc spindler and mike lodish this monday! what do you say? want to meet some cool peeps and be filled with delish liquor and beers?

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Coozie,
You're not competing with Cognac.....you just compliment it!!!! Come back!!! You were kidnapped by some P-29 dude and handed to a lover of the "Rainbow Raft". The rest of your family misses you and would like for you to come home!!!!

XO

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Coozie
You would allways be welcome on Fatcat1 ill even move my martoony shaker to make room for you.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Coozie, you can come live with me. I have plenty of friends for you, you may stand out bit, but they should accept you.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just had a loooong talk with mt current owner.
I love him so much, it doesn't bother me he listems to
that "typical ****" music.
I thank all of you for your warm outburst of love towards me, maybe if my original owner was like all of you, I wouldn't
be in the positions I have been as of late.

Mr Bill I love you and the little woman

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
coozie, i got your pm and i think you should know what i did to the last little coozie that misbehaved. first a little of this...

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
and then it succumbed to this while the playground kids watched. moooohhhhaaaaawwwww!

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Come to me, Coozie....I'll stick a ice cold Zima where it counts.

Aren't you supposed to meet me at the bike rack at Metro??? You wuss, you never showed

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 10 2003, 08:25 PM)Come to me, Coozie....I'll stick a ice cold Zima where it counts.

Aren't you supposed to meet me at the bike rack at Metro??? You wuss, you never showed

did the coozie do something bad, three? why the bike rack? uh oh!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Coozie,
come and stay with papa Mongo and I will introduce you to a case full of virgin LSCN coozies that have never been USED yet

You can jump in there and roll around in a sea of LSCN ecstacy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts