Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take it easy on Saturday, decided not to go to the Cove. However, the Cove was brought to us!!!

Instigator, Pocketguns, KennyG, and Mooseknuckle all came over to Jack's from the Cove on Saturday! They were in rare form!!! Hope you guys made it back okay! I heard it took a few hours to get back??

Thanks for the yagerbomb mooseknuckle!

How was the hot tub??? PG-13?

Hope you guys had fun!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
WE better quash these rumors now! Yes we were or at least I was in pretty unchartered territory last night. You guy's are going to kill me at this rate. Instigator, KennyG and Moosenuckle are absolutely nuts... After 3 hours, all they kept telling me, "life is good"! What crap.. 3 hours idling, life is good????? I don't think so. Thank God we fired a flare at 12:45 and spotted a California giant redwood 30 yards infont of the boat.

At any rate, we were all safe and no damage to the boat... All that hurts, is my pride!

Sorry if I embarrassed anyone last night!!!

P.Gunzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
We made it over to the Cove for about 4 hours, had great time as always!
I saw a lot of people I know over there, both LSCN'ers and others...

It was a choppy ride back but nothing compaired to the ride back from Put-In-Bay!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i thought you guys were only there for an hour or so. boy, does time fly when you're having fun!

had an awesome time!

thank's for taking me robyn and steve!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I had a great time, thanks to all that came over. I am extreamly burnt today from sitting on the patio at Spooters all day yesterday!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Cove was a blast! I'm not sure if I spent more time there or traveling the shallow bays of LSC (Canadian Side)

I'll bring along my portable GPS for our next cruise! Thanks for letting me drive the Cig! Felt good to be behind the sticks of a go-fast again.

Thanks Cotty...for keeping the vessel safe and secure during my short boat ride Sat night!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Had a blast!

Thanks MooseKnuckle for the fast ride across the lake, it's the only way to go. If you ever need a boat whore again just let me know.

It was nice seeing everyone and meeting new people.

Until next time.

Cotty

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ran into clayton yesterday at jack's and he had JUST gotten back from the cove. he said it ROCKED all weekend and he had a BLAST! lol! awesome pics,del!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Good Times! Great to see soo many LSCNer's over there. Me and Connie won the 50/50! 20 Canadian dollars for an arm length of tix well spent
I'll have some pics to post later from home. *Maybe we can have a Link in the Photo Gallery started.
Was wondering what happened to the Top Gun cruisers.... I know Sassy was concerned and upset. We left early (Sat. 9:45am) and never found out anything. Glad all are safe.
Saw the INSTIGATOR cruising last night about 7pm towards home, was headed to our fine sponsor Sand Bar.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts