Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I woke up to find Manana II sleeping with my husband, then she stole my car and a pair of socks and ran over my cat. So I slept with her father this morning! Now I find out that she is visiting my doctor today to have her legs shortened to look more like me!! So I am going to get pregnant with her brother or sister!! I will be her new step mother!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 10 2004, 10:12 AM)Yesterday I woke up to find Manana II sleeping with my husband, then she stole my car and a pair of socks and ran over my cat. So I slept with her father this morning! Now I find out that she is visiting my doctor today to have her legs shortened to look more like me!! So I am going to get pregnant with her brother or sister!! I will be her new step mother!
Tears coming down my face!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 10 2004, 10:12 AM)Yesterday I woke up to find Manana II sleeping with my husband, then she stole my car and a pair of socks and ran over my cat. So I slept with her father this morning! Now I find out that she is visiting my doctor today to have her legs shortened to look more like me!! So I am going to get pregnant with her brother or sister!! I will be her new step mother!
.....ran over my cat!!!.....

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
It was really my twin sister in bed with your husband this morning.. and the man that you thought was my father was really your biological father, who you though died in that house fire that your mom set to cover up the fact that you she was sleeping with snowmaker!!!, so now you are truly prego with you own sister or brother- sicko.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats right! I'm in love with Louie, but don't worry, I know you are too and I'm not willing to share! If you even try, I am going to tell the world about you and Snow and Dawnie Dawn!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Mar 10 2004, 10:18 AM)It was really my twin sister in bed with your husband this morning.. and the man that you thought was my father was really your biological astranged dad, so now you are truly prego with you own sister or brother- sicko.
Actually! I have news for you....I am actually your biological sister! You see, your father Rerun, and my mother, Threecrabs, got together one night years ago. Your biological mother, Jewels, cheated on your father one night with Goose, so he got back at her. Now, as it turns out, Manana is your 1/2 brother and your husband!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Let it all out girls....confess your sins...............

Is it true? You are having twins???? That'll make a whole trailer full of you guys....the perfect ******* family....

Yeah....I heard all about Snow and DD...you should have seen what she wrote him yesterday.....Boss is gonna kick her @$$!

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Mar 10 2004, 10:15 AM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 10 2004, 10:12 AM) Yesterday I woke up to find Manana II sleeping with my husband, then she stole my car and a pair of socks and ran over my cat. So I slept with her father this morning! Now I find out that she is visiting my doctor today to have her legs shortened to look more like me!! So I am going to get pregnant with her brother or sister!! I will be her new step mother!
Tears coming down my face!!!
Gotta give you ladies credit. This is much more ingenious than yesterday's attempt. I'm still surprised how many were duped. Have a great day and a fun-filled one too. Peace.

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Mar 10 2004, 10:24 AM)No one will want anything to do with DD because she is dating Fabio, the basterd son of you know who.
Let's not go there!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Mar 10 2004, 10:24 AM)Let it all out girls....confess your sins...............

Is it true? You are having twins???? That'll make a whole trailer full of you guys....the perfect ******* family....

Yeah....I heard all about Snow and DD...you should have seen what she wrote him yesterday.....Boss is gonna kick her @$$!
Snow and DD did not really have an affair, they just used that as a cover so Moneyshot could spend her inheritance scheaming up a plan to leave the country with her twins and take DD with her to raise them while she continued on a quest to make peace.

She will come back and Visit Louie once she thinks people have forgotten a bout her existance- but when she comes back she will closely resemble Pauligan.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Darn.........now that cat is out of the bag....Rerun was a sweet 10 year old....He was very large for his age
I still miss him....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Mar 10 2004, 10:24 AM)No one will want anything to do with DD because she is dating Fabio, the basterd son of AJU.
DD has a secret past...she used to be a man and dated Evil Shot Girl for a long time.
AJU should have known that if he slept with CK, she would get pregnant since she has been in love with him for years! Now that the children of CK, Fabio and Captain Mike are fighting mad, since both are sleeping with DD.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Mar 10 2004, 10:30 AM)Darn.........now that cat is out of the bag....Rerun was a sweet 10 year old....He was very large for his age
I still miss him....
After Threecrabs episode with Rerun, she had to go to the hospital due to the fall off the bed and she hit her head really hard.
Come to find out that before she went to the hospital, she was really..............Shandog!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
But Pauligan will be disguised as Hauligan.....nobody will ever know!

Fabio has all of us woman fooled.....he's actually a homosexual pretending to be heterosexual so he can see DD whom he great misses.....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
those damn kids of mine... always slutting. but the one... the youngest.. so prim, so proper... i hope no one ever discovers who the real father is... so ashamed.... and that DD....she will get hers OH WILL SHE GET HERS *insert diabolical music here*

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Leave Rerun and the cat out of this!!!

I'm offended.

I think we shuould pull this.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts