Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is bad I am at work and can barely walk a straight line. Wow what a dive!! Shanny, never tried to dance to a stream of consciousness Led Zeppelin medley guitar solo! Felt like an epileptic fit. One second he's Rambling On and playing the Crunge the next I'm Dazed and Confused. Talented band buttttttttttt! I have only so much patience for that stuff.

Note to self: Lemon Drops Bad!!!

Bobby hope you got home all right. Couldn't hang with that "just one more" u-turn. I needed my bed!!

Leaving work early for a nap!! Ciao all!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
The Reefermen were very good (the guitarist was awesome). One complaint though, for a place as small as The Erin, couldn't they turn up the volume a little?
Damn; my ears are still ringing. lol.

It was nice seeing everyone. Thanks to Traveler, BTenn for the lemon-drops. Very good last night, not so good this morning.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I am SO HUNGOVER!!! Had a great time Traveler.

Hey! I loved the Zeppelin montage of songs - they should of played the full version of "Nobody's Fault But Mine" though! Didn't know you were such a rock and roller Traveler ~ cool.

(Backspacing through many many times and having to correct my typing - Geez - and I have to work today? I am so SCREWED!)

ps. I had a GREAT time last night

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I had a good time to guys & girls. Gotta love a party less than a mile from the house. But there's no doubt I was hurting when I woke up this morning.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
wow! sounds like we missed another great time! Pauline, perhaps next time we should forgo the gym and head to the p-a-r-t-y .
Shandog...girl, you are on a roll ;-)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 2 2003, 08:06 AM)wow! sounds like we missed another great time! Pauline, perhaps next time we should forgo the gym and head to the p-a-r-t-y .
Don't forego squat girly I did both. Prioritization is the key. I got to the bar about 8:30 though and was the only LSCNer there. By the looks of the crowd I thought "Oh great this is the let's play a joke on Mike and get his a$$ kicked in the ******* bar deal". Made a strategic retreat to get reinforcements at reruns pad.

I felt like a lily white sissy boy getting tossed into jail in the sticks. I just kept hearing a voice in my head saying "Boy, you in a whole messa trouble".

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 2 2003, 08:17 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ May 2 2003, 08:06 AM) wow! sounds like we missed another great time! Pauline, perhaps next time we should forgo the gym and head to the p-a-r-t-y .
Don't forego squat girly I did both. Prioritization is the key. I got to the bar about 8:30 though and was the only LSCNer there. By the looks of the crowd I thought "Oh great this is the let's play a joke on Mike and get his a$$ kicked in the ******* bar deal". Made a strategic retreat to get reinforcements at reruns pad.

I felt like a lily white sissy boy getting tossed into jail in the sticks. I just kept hearing a voice in my head saying "Boy, you in a whole messa trouble".
I agree traveler! I love getting my work in right after work. Then you're all pumped up to go out!!

Feeling good...and looking lean!

Sounds like you guys had fun, sorry I missed it!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Thought about going up there... but I've been loving the homebody life the last two weeks!! Gearing up for non-stop summer activities!!

Cyndi~yeah right---skip the gym!!! you so funny.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Where else can you hear Hendrix and Zeppelin covers (done well) this close to home? I know alot of people are hurting this morning; lemmon drops sound like a good idea at the bar, but boy do you pay the next day. Oh well, stay in tonight & rest up for tomorrow's festivities

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Hangover on a scale from 1 - 10 = 9.97

Oh yeah - It's baaaaaaaaad

Took 2 excedrins, hot tea, hot shower, music diversion, tried all the tricks and IT'S NOT WORKING

I was working this morning and actually fell asleep at my p.c. - woke myself up with the head bobs

You play, you PAY

I'll be mellow yellow tonight boy, lemme tell you!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 2 2003, 01:01 PM)Hangover on a scale from 1 - 10 = 9.97

Took 2 excedrins, hot tea, hot shower, music diversion, tried all the tricks and IT'S NOT WORKING

I was working this morning and actually fell asleep at my p.c. - woke myself up with the head bobs

You play, you PAY

I miss all the fun!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 2 2003, 12:01 PM)Hangover on a scale from 1 - 10 = 9.97

You play, you PAY

Sounds to me like you need a bloody mary!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Sounds like you all had a great time......lemon drops.....sounds good right now...How about in 4 hours when I'm done for the day!!!

BButt........
is that all you can say??

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 2 2003, 01:09 PM)Sounds like you all had a great time......lemon drops.....sounds good right now...How about in 4 hours when I'm done for the day!!!

BButt........

My brains not working to good today!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 2 2003, 12:41 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 2 2003, 01:09 PM) Sounds like you all had a great time......lemon drops.....sounds good right now...How about in 4 hours when I'm done for the day!!!

BButt........

I call those the next day stupids.

Thanks for the ice cream Btenn, it was yummy....
Thanks Eddie for the beers, glad you liked the crunchy wings, Eddie and I had a late night snack around 3:00 in the morning last night. I got up at 6:40 to get Chloe up for school. DUDE I WAS STILL HAMMERED!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 2 2003, 01:41 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 2 2003, 01:09 PM) Sounds like you all had a great time......lemon drops.....sounds good right now...How about in 4 hours when I'm done for the day!!!

BButt........

aaahhhh....party too hard last night???? you need a head massage!!!
Sorry, with all this virginity talk I couldn't help myself....hehehehehe feelin real evil tonight look out!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 2 2003, 05:00 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ May 2 2003, 01:41 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 2 2003, 01:09 PM) Sounds like you all had a great time......lemon drops.....sounds good right now...How about in 4 hours when I'm done for the day!!!

BButt........

aaahhhh....party too hard last night???? you need a head massage!!!
Sorry, with all this virginity talk I couldn't help myself....hehehehehe feelin real evil tonight look out!

I feel a litte better took a nap.Didn`t go to work wasted the whole day
A massage does sound good maybe I could get my jet waxed too!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts