Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debated starting this post... but just am still tearing up in laughter the next day....

Do you admit it when it was you??

I blamed it on the cats yesterday and was totally crucified for it....

lol... wasn't expecting it to be noticed...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I get blamed and it wasn't me <_< Do get yelled at for burping....kinda hard to blame that on others

The cats, P???
Yeah...right

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
P!!!!!!!
i've denied it on occassion, but have been caught because i end up trying to keep the laughing in! lol!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts

I only admit it, of course, if I am in a room with only one other person, however, out with a few people, I always take a step back, and don't say a word. Because if you do say something like, "Ooo...who did that", then most likely you hear, "Whoever smelt it delt it!"

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Mar 11 2004, 09:15 AM)Do you admit it when it was you??

I blamed it on the cats yesterday and was totally crucified for it....

lol... wasn't expecting it to be noticed...
Sooo...Who was your guest?!

I usually admit it, or am blamed anyhow...

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I'm proud of mine and always take credit for it!

I usually try to hold it in til I see an unsuspecting group standing around and go circle them like a shark. A fart shark. A silent but deadly fart shark. Then I watch their reaction after I walk away.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
around Cassie and most guys that I know I have no problem, but pretty much any anywhere public I run away and hide till the nasty business is over.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
So this guy decides to bring his new girlfriend home to meet his parents.
They are at dinner, the girlfriend is pretty nervous, and somewhat gassy. She decides she has to fart, and lets out a little squeaker. The father says "Muffins!" and the girl realizes the family dog is sitting underneath her chair. She realizes she has an alibi, and decides to relieve a little more pressure. This one was fairly audible. Again, the father says "Muffins!" this time a little more stern.

The girl decides she has one more good fart in her, and she should be all set for the rest of dinner. She hunkers down and lets out a sheet ripper fart, really loud.

The father stands up from the table and says "Muffins, get out from under there before she S&*T's on you!"

·
Registered
338 Posts
Pauligan??? Tell me it isn't so, little darling?

Got to give you credit, you sure can strap on the big kahunas.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Mar 11 2004, 09:27 AM)I'm proud of mine and always take credit for it!

I usually try to hold it in til I see an unsuspecting group standing around and go circle them like a shark. A fart shark. A silent but deadly fart shark. Then I watch their reaction after I walk away.

Only way to go.

Depending on who is around, I might even warn them. but not usauly.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I always stand up and take a bow for mine......

But sometimes I like to leave little presents......

Like at a store or something...I`ll drop one off and go

around the corner and wait until I hear .....Eewwwwwee..

It`s usually a guy with his wife or GF and he gets

blammed.....

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I always deny it, but with a "who me?" smile, so its kinda obvious.

unless I feel like being evil and then I'll put on my poker face and blame someone else, that usually works best when the third person blames the second person before blaming me, cause then you just go alone with their a$$-umtion.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Around the guys no problem.

Have you ever left one dangling in an elevator as you walk out by yourself, as another person enters for the ride you know you killed em. Obviously guilty.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
funny true story that my brother just LOVES telling any new boyfriends:

i was 10 and my brother was 8. we were forced to go to forest city (remember that store?) with my parents. well, my stomach was upset and as my parents are at one end of this big aisle, me and my brother were goofing off near the middle. well, i let one go and it wasn't real quiet either. so as my brother is standing there looking at me like
and before he got a chance to bust out laughing, this voice on the OTHER side of the aisle goes 'what the hell is that ungodly smell!!'

he calls it 'christine's aisle clearing incident.' tell me again, what good are little brothers?

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Mar 11 2004, 09:27 AM)I'm proud of mine and always take credit for it!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Mar 11 2004, 11:45 AM)Around the guys no problem.

Have you ever left one dangling in an elevator as you walk out by yourself, as another person enters for the ride you know you killed em. Obviously guilty.

Thats funny!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
P this is like the conversation about when it's your time of the month. I just totally don't need this information!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts