Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG!

It was great! Been away too long! Will post pics later! Or send to Capt Mike, Sorry Instigator and ?.....I am so ashamed I never caught your wife's name. Things were crazy. And still trying to figure out that camera
(blurred)

Shandoggy and Pauly...shoulda stayed! Convinsor, Jabber and two others how were the waves goin back to home port? Hope ya made it home safe.

Afireman was cuttin a groove!!!!!

Capt Mike and Girlie jammed it up (Well deserved!!!!!) hope ya enjoyed your night out!!!!

This group rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rain or shine!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Great night had by all!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The garydebssss went out to a gathering??

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Sorry we didn't stay - the food smelled so good that Pauline & I started to froth at the mouth. We waited for a table, but then opted to hit Luigi's on Jefferson for some grub instead. Yummmmmmy!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was there early,,,, on my way home from work,,,, but its a little wired when the only people i've seen were in the web picts. Saw dawn and jewels on my way out but had to leave by 7:30-ish.

maybe I'll catch with the rest of you next time. Oh,,, did see GIMMEE FUEL just off the shoreline. who was that?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Jun 19 2003, 07:23 AM)Oh,,, did see GIMMEE FUEL just off the shoreline. who was that?
That was Convincor (Bill).

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Kind of hectic last night...to much going on~sorry I didn't get to talk with alot of you last night!

It started to rain and there was about 100 people jammed in the down stairs bar. To funny!

Thanks Traveler for those red headed slutes!

And Jewel's...get your vaccum out and clean my front seat...taco bell everywhere!~
<_<

It was great seeing you all!!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 19 2003, 01:18 AM)Convinsor, Jabber and two others how were the waves goin back to home port? Hope ya made it home safe.
The two other boats were Labdog and his friend Pat and Jetski, Mike, and me. Hop On showed up with a couple of friends on his boat too. We partied on Jetski's boat until the storm ended. Hop On and us made our way back to Beacon Cove around midnight. The water was like glass! It was a great ride back. Just before we got the marina, we hit another storm. Jetski, Mike, and I slept on Steve's boat. Got up at 5:30 and closed-up the boat and made my way home for another hours sleep. Now I'm at work. Feeling really bad. Think I'm going home soon.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 19 2003, 08:28 AM)I think Convincor is still docked in one of my boat slips...lol

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Patriot and I were out last night but saw the storm rolling in and decided to head back to port. Made it all the way back and didn't get rained on......next week if it's nice it's on.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 19 2003, 09:03 AM)Patriot and I were out last night but saw the storm rolling in and decided to head back to port. Made it all the way back and didn't get rained on......next week if it's nice it's on.

Next week is CK's anniversary bash at Jack's!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
delsolcruz I think we past you. Is his boat a redish one and you guys had the camper top up? I could of swore it was you. We were in a all red boat with a white bottom. We passed you out in front of Beacon Cove.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Seems like more of the party showed up after we left!!! But mmmmm... dinner was good and the low key atmosphere of Luigis sort of matched our moods last night...

Was a nice night out!

Damn, is it saturday yet????

·
Registered
476 Posts
Rerun I saw you and told Julie that was you. You guys passed by and were out of sight in no time.

I had a great time last night too
It was great partying with Convincor, Labdog, Pat, Mike, Hop On, and Donna!

I am paying for it today. My Head is bounding
from the great time can't wait to do it again

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 19 2003, 05:18 AM)OMG!

It was great! Been away too long! Will post pics later! Or send to Capt Mike, Sorry Instigator and ?.....I am so ashamed I never caught your wife's name. Things were crazy. And still trying to figure out that camera
(blurred)

Shandoggy and Pauly...shoulda stayed! Convinsor, Jabber and two others how were the waves goin back to home port? Hope ya made it home safe.

Afireman was cuttin a groove!!!!!

Capt Mike and Girlie jammed it up (Well deserved!!!!!) hope ya enjoyed your night out!!!!

This group rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rain or shine!
It was rough! I got drenched! It was raining so hard when I got back to the marina, that when I was trying to put the cover on the boat. I fell in the lake. My boat was a mess. I will not be going to the Fish anymore because of the crap dockage there. Not gonna ruin my boat.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
jabberjawz.... so sorry about your turmoils out there! At least you tried! I came back from Put In Bay by myself... was a beautiful ride... lived dangerously and drove the boat topless through eerie, toughed through the rough waters of the Detroit River... was feeling very proud of the whole event. Then, my marina was VISIBLE and a storm blew in and I freaked out. Tossed the anchor out, it never hit bottom so I was floating around... went in the cuddy and just bawled my eyes out in terror the whole time!! Yeah... fun times!

But, I DO SO WISH I could have seen you spill into the lake.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 19 2003, 09:38 AM)lived dangerously and drove the boat topless through eerie,

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
But, I DO SO WISH I could have seen you spill into the lake.

Pauline...that is such a very sad story...glad to see you made it! Every year...accept for last year.... I always fall in the lake off the boat...when docked. I have no idea why this happens to me. NO..I am not a drunk. Sometimes I think I mis-judge my steps. I am serious...it never fails...I always fall in

Pailine...driving topless in Lake Erie...PRICELESS

1 - 20 of 54 Posts