Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have our 3 yr old grandaughters for a few days. The day is going well, the Super Buzz is in the water....
While posting the pics, the almost 4 yr old comes up & says "Mimi, I need to ask you something. What IS this?"

I look, she puts this fuzzy gray thing on the arm of the chair...its a MOUSE HEAD
! (d#*Y$ CAT)....

Thought about posting a pic...but its close to the dinner hour...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
YYYYYYUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK!!

i had a gross experience yesterday. i learned a couple of days ago that my new landscaping area is becoming infested with earwigs. yesterday i got out the bug killer. i connected the bottle to the hose and dosed the area....minutes later, hundreds of earwigs; spider's i've never seen before; millipedes, rolly poly's, etc. came out from hiding. it was so disgusting!!!!!!

i hope all the lil' bastards gone!

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Toooooo Funny!! God knows what you will find at your place. You know like strangers just walking in your house, watching TV, playing on the computer, playing pool...LOL

all par for the course!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(MsCin @ Jun 21 2004, 06:37 PM)Toooooo Funny!! God knows what you will find at your place. You know like strangers just walking in your house, watching TV, playing on the computer, playing pool...LOL

all par for the course!

I am pretty easy going, can deal with that stuff.....

But severed heads??? In my grandaughters hand????

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Where's the rest of it?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 21 2004, 09:08 PM)
Guess wich little angel handed it to me?????
The one on the left??

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Elaine, our old declawed cat we used to have when we lived in the U.P. used to catch rabbits and leave them on the doorstep to show us her prize. Never did figure out how she caught and killed them. All four of her paws were declawed before we got her. She was a barn cat too. She even went deer hunting once with me.

Randy

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Do you have a kitty cat at home that did that??
That grand-daughter is a tough one(and a cutie), my girls would be screaming

1 - 15 of 15 Posts