Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently a large asteroid is heading our way and is scheduled to hit the planet in 2014. Apparently it is a one in 900,000 chance that it will hit us. I'm gonna stop paying all bills and step up my travel schedule.....! Maybe we could plan an LSCN end of the world party. (CK get right on that one ok!!) More clarification they say over the next 2 months!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Sep 2 2003, 02:30 PM)Now I'm paranoid Traveler - thanks alot!

j/k
What the heck I say we all get naked and party til we puke!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Elvis dying on the toilet pushing like CBJ
Odds 1 : 1

who'd ugh thunkit

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After reviewing that table I think the odds are pretty much in our favor, but just in case I still think we should have a party!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! end of the world!!! no way!?
are we going to die. what should the theme be? astroids and azeleas? lol!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
let's have a party thursday in honor of the kick off of NFL season and the fact that it's thursday! wahoooo!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 2 2003, 03:27 PM)Apparently it is a one in 900,000 chance that it will hit us.
hmmmmmm.... 1 in 900,000

So you're tellin' us we got a chance???

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 2 2003, 04:04 PM)let's have a party thursday in honor of the kick off of NFL season and the fact that it's thursday! wahoooo!
ck, you build it, they will come.....

name the place, make it a good one, and we will show up

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Cool-guess I can go buy some smokes!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NO YOU CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
all right! i will make a couple of phone calls and put together an 'It May Be the End of the World But It's the Beginning of the NFL Season" party for this thursday!

god knows that since it's the end of the world the Lions will go undefeated! lol!!!

details to come shortly!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 2 2003, 03:56 PM)all right! i will make a couple of phone calls and put together an 'It May Be the End of the World But It's the Beginning of the NFL Season" party for this thursday!

god knows that since it's the end of the world the Lions will go undefeated! lol!!!

details to come shortly!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts