Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on the dinghy from Beacon to all those canals south of Metro. It was so calm had to do some circles just to remember how is feels to hit wakes

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Sep 10 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went on the dinghy from Beacon to all those canals south of Metro. It was so calm had to do some circles just to remember how is feels to hit wakes

Hope your big boat is makin' waves tomorrow!

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
Always feel a little sick inside for having wasted a nice boating day (or night) on land.

I'd love to be out there watching the sun rise!!!!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Sep 10 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What time did you leave BC? Got there around 7:00 and watched the sun set from the hot tub. Now that's livin'.

Just before 6 had to go home, should have stayed

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Sep 10 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went on the dinghy from Beacon to all those canals south of Metro. It was so calm had to do some circles just to remember how is feels to hit wakes

Days like that don't happen very offen on these big lakes. I'm sorry I missed it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.