Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for your patience!!

LSCN in conjunction with Jobbienooner.com is proud to announce the opening of the Lake St. Clair Network Marketplace, featuring Jobbie Nooner merchandise!

The store is now open and we are taking orders! We've got lots of new items, and are now offering the option to personalize your merchandise with your name!

As always, we will have our part of the store open for about 2 weeks, before shutting it down and placing our order with our distributors.

Also, if you don't want to pay extra, you can pick up your merchandise at our sponsor, The Pointe After, and there only!

The store is all new, so if you have problems or questions while using it, please let me know!

Check out the store HERE

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
LOOKS SWEET!! love it!
way to go guys!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Wheres our beach towels?

Oh, and why does it run so slow??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Wow! That is slow.

Still waiting......

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 16 2004, 12:06 PM)Wow! That is slow.

Still waiting......

Me too..I bought stuff already. There's something wrong???

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's ordinarily a little slow, but it's getting hit pretty hard this morning, so it's even slower than norm.

Next go around, I'll work on making it faster.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 16 2004, 01:29 PM)Next go around, I'll work on making it faster.
Or at least not crash. It did it once to me already looking at the hats.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 16 2004, 01:00 PM)Wheres our beach towels?

We weren't able to run with the beach towels this time around. That's a huge investment, and we'd much rather take that risk in the spring or summer, than in the late summer. We'll also have a chance to look into the product a little more by then.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 16 2004, 01:31 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 16 2004, 01:29 PM) Next go around, I'll work on making it faster.
Or at least not crash. It did it once to me already looking at the hats.
It crashed? What error did you get?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 16 2004, 01:35 PM)It crashed? What error did you get?
Just the usual PAGE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED page that you get with any site that won't load.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 16 2004, 12:36 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 16 2004, 01:35 PM) It crashed? What error did you get?
Just the usual PAGE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED page that you get with any site that won't load.
I got the same thing twice trying to view the site.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just be as patient with you can with it for now. It wasn't until late into development that we started seeing the performance issues, and it wasn't worth dropping everything for.

Earthlink insists that it's not them, so it must be the Miva store software. I know of a way to make it faster, but it'll have to wait.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
When I bought stuff this morning, it was working much better. Store looks good though!!!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(chic_golfer @ Aug 16 2004, 12:59 PM)Very cool!

Hey, who's the BIG guy modeling the tee-shirt?

That's Stan - a good friend of the Z-man's.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Well, it just crashed on me again. I'll have to wait to look I guess.

I didn't see a basic LSCN T-shirt though.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 16 2004, 02:13 PM)Well, it just crashed on me again. I'll have to wait to look I guess.

Grrr!

Basic Tee is there. Note that there's two pages of merchandise. Look for the next button at the bottom of the screen.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 16 2004, 02:15 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 16 2004, 02:13 PM) Well, it just crashed on me again. I'll have to wait to look I guess.

Grrr!

Basic Tee is there. Note that there's two pages of merchandise. Look for the next button at the bottom of the screen.
You "Grring" at me or the site crashing?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 16 2004, 02:20 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 16 2004, 02:15 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 16 2004, 02:13 PM) Well, it just crashed on me again. I'll have to wait to look I guess.

Grrr!

You "Grring" at me or the site crashing?

This time it's not you!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.