Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
The New Baltimore Lions Club is have their third annual Polar Bear Plunge on February 8th. We will have a team of "Plungers" known as "The Lake St. Clair Network Plungers"! What we need from you is to get more Plungers and your tax deductible donation! The team with the most donations turned in, wins a trophy. All donations go toward the Justin Mello scholarship fund and the Leader Dogs for the Blind!

I along with the "Plungers" will be collecting donations at up coming events or you can mail a check made out to The New Baltimore Lions, to myself at:
Michael R. Glesen
36621 Hathaway # 14
New Baltimore, MI 48047

Just in case anyone don't know about who Justin Mello was, he was a student at Anchor Bay High School that was killed (execution style) while working at Mancino's Pizza. He played soccer for the high school varsity team!

Right now the "Plungers are:

RED HOT ONE

PANDORA

SAMSON

CAPTAIN DAN

JEWELS

CK

2CFOU

GaryDebs

Big Red Bus Driver

All "Plungers" can go to the link above and print out a registration form and a donation form. Please mail the registration form to me and I will turn them in for the team!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
sounds great mike can you get me a card? i am swimming for sure. i would like to bring it to work. get back at all these bass terds with all the kids... buy cookies,buy cheese, buy popcorn all this crap. well now the table turns.... if they say no then i will never have to buy overpriced garbage ever again.....

·
Registered
673 Posts
For some reason I just don't think "PLUNGERS" sounds like a good name for all you crazy guys!!

Best of luck to you peeps - you really are crazy!! and that's what we love about ya!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sounds COLD!!!! Good luck to y'all!!!! I am afraid you will have my support, but I will not be swimming. I am freezing inside the house fully clothed with the heat set to 69!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
You will have to tell me where we can meet up for me to fill out my card.....I will be in New Baltimore tomm if that works....

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT

Lets try and keep this to the top for awhile!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 9 2004, 05:40 PM)The New Baltimore Lions Club is have their third annual Polar Bear Plunge on February 8th. We will have a team of "Plungers" known as "The Lake St. Clair Network Plungers"! What we need from you is to get more Plungers and your tax deductible donation! The team with the most donations turned in, wins a trophy. All donations go toward the Justin Mello scholarship fund and the Leader Dogs for the Blind!

I along with the "Plungers" will be collecting donations at up coming events or you can mail a check made out to The New Baltimore Lions, to myself at:
Michael R. Glesen
36621 Hathaway # 14
New Baltimore, MI 48047

Just in case anyone don't know about who Justin Mello was, he was a student at Anchor Bay High School that was killed (execution style) while working at Mancino's Pizza. He played soccer for the high school varsity team!

Right now the "Plungers are:

RED HOT ONE

PANDORA

SAMSON

All "Plungers" can go to the link above and print out a registration form and a donation form. Please mail the registration form to me and I will turn them in for the team!
I thought I heard Captain Dan Volunteer and what about you Fireman? You going in?

Ill buy the plungers for your heads, YOU DO PLAN ON HAVING PLUNGERS SUCKED TO YOUR HEADS RIGHT!!!!

Ill also throw in some cash when the time comes, probaly when we get back from Flo. Gotta watch the cash flow.

Youll also need some capes.

Heres the plan.

Youll all wear matching thermal long johns, red bottoms and blue tops as well as capes and plungers on your head. Believe me you guys wont be the only ones dressed up in some sort of get up.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jan 10 2004, 10:16 AM)I thought I heard Captain Dan Volunteer and what about you Fireman? You going in?
I wasn't sure about Captain Dan. I will wait until he confirms with me.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FEMALES are welcome to take the "Plunge " too!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hmmm I don't think I have anything going on that day.
I can probably gather up some money from people for the cause for me to do it. Will put some more thought into it. Maybe I can get my buddy DD to join me as there does not seem to be any girls! <_<

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 10 2004, 12:11 PM)Hmmm I don't think I have anything going on that day.
I can probably gather up some money from people for the cause for me to do it. Will put some more thought into it. Maybe I can get my buddy DD to join me as there does not seem to be any girls!

Just let me know for sure so I can add your name above!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Larry's giving me business that it's dangerous and it can cause yourself to get real sick and all that mumbo jumbo. <_< Is there anything other than the obvious jumping in freezing cold water that can cause any harm?
If not shhhhish I'm in!!

·
12,052 Posts
I saw the brochure last night at BW3's with the pics from last year. It looks like a blast. I think Mongo, Capt'n Rob, Mike, and Chris should do it for LSCN!!! What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Only if you have a known heart condition!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 10 2004, 12:22 PM)I saw the brochure last night at BW3's with the pics from last year. It looks like a blast. I think Mongo, Capt'n Rob, Mike, and Chris should do it for LSCN!!! What does everyone else think?
I think you are right! Come on Guys! But you missed one important group....The MODERATORS!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Captain Dan @ Jan 10 2004, 12:25 PM)Where's my name?!?!?!

P.S. I think we should wear costumes that will compensate for the shrinkage factor!

It's there, you didn't see it!!!????

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you can count on me for a donation!
no dipping for me, my heart will burst!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts