Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Hmmm I don't think I have anything going on that day.
I can probably gather up some money from people for the cause for me to do it. Will put some more thought into it. Maybe I can get my buddy DD to join me as there does not seem to be any girls! <_<

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Larry's giving me business that it's dangerous and it can cause yourself to get real sick and all that mumbo jumbo. <_< Is there anything other than the obvious jumping in freezing cold water that can cause any harm?
If not shhhhish I'm in!!

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Yeah FOU!! It's you and me babe!! Come on girlies let's all get our little bikini's on and go for it!! Then we can all drink hot toddys afterwards!!

Come Fermented where are you, Dawnie Dawn are you out there? Pauilgan come on girl!! SOSASSY, GIRLIE, CK, SHANDOG, 3CRABS, DOOKIE, LANEY, PUPPETSHOW, FIRECRACKER, EVIL SG, MANANAII, ROBYNATOR, BLONDESTREAK, MONEYSHOT, BOSS, WARDEN, MRS. P-29, SUNSHINE, SUNDAY, MJ, BIKINIGIRL, FITCHICK, DANCINGGIRL, CASSIE, PACHANGAGIRL, AMIELOU,WHO ELSE?

Come on girls I need some girl power!!

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Well I don't normally back out of things but I keep getting $hit from everyone that I'm going to catch pnomonia or god knows what else! Then I step outside today to do some errands today and brrrrrrrrr baby, it's freakin cold!! I'm thinking I'm not as crazy as I thought I was!!
Don't count me out totally, still thinking about it..... <_<

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.