Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 116 Posts

· Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
QUOTE(2CFOU @ Jan 11 2004, 11:31 AM)I just filled out my form- see how much I can collect.
Got you on the Plungers list!

· Registered
2,009 Posts
Alright if Snowmaker, Garydebs and CBJ agree to d it I'm in.

Seriously I'll do it if they will.

Why? Just cause it would be fun to have them there too and I'm willing to try anything once.

I'll keep my eye on this post to see if they got enough cojones to do it. Count me in if they're in!

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Yeah FOU!! It's you and me babe!! Come on girlies let's all get our little bikini's on and go for it!! Then we can all drink hot toddys afterwards!!

Come Fermented where are you, Dawnie Dawn are you out there? Pauilgan come on girl!! SOSASSY, GIRLIE, CK, SHANDOG, 3CRABS, DOOKIE, LANEY, PUPPETSHOW, FIRECRACKER, EVIL SG, MANANAII, ROBYNATOR, BLONDESTREAK, MONEYSHOT, BOSS, WARDEN, MRS. P-29, SUNSHINE, SUNDAY, MJ, BIKINIGIRL, FITCHICK, DANCINGGIRL, CASSIE, PACHANGAGIRL, AMIELOU,WHO ELSE?

Come on girls I need some girl power!!

· Registered
2,807 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 11 2004, 06:03 PM)Yeah FOU!! It's you and me babe!! Come on girlies let's all get our little bikini's on and go for it!! Then we can all drink hot toddys afterwards!!

Come Fermented where are you, Dawnie Dawn are you out there? Pauilgan come on girl!! SOSASSY, GIRLIE, CK, SHANDOG, 3CRABS, DOOKIE, LANEY, PUPPETSHOW, FIRECRACKER, EVIL SG, MANANAII, ROBYNATOR, BLONDESTREAK, MONEYSHOT, BOSS, WARDEN, MRS. P-29, SUNSHINE, SUNDAY, MJ, BIKINIGIRL, FITCHICK, DANCINGGIRL, CASSIE, PACHANGAGIRL, AMIELOU,WHO ELSE?

We will join in spirit.. we will jump into the gulf at the same time you are plunging in LSC.
We are team players!

· Registered
1,669 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 11 2004, 06:03 PM)Yeah FOU!! It's you and me babe!! Come on girlies let's all get our little bikini's on and go for it!! Then we can all drink hot toddys afterwards!!

sorry Jewels.......I have absolutely NO interest in doing this

· Registered
23,830 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jan 11 2004, 05:41 PM)Alright if Snowmaker, Garydebs and CBJ agree to d it I'm in.

Why? Just cause it would be fun to have them there too and I'm willing to try anything once.
I'll be there, but I sure as hell ain't doing it.

Besides, someone has already done your costume idea.

· Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jan 11 2004, 06:12 PM)QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 11 2004, 06:03 PM) Yeah FOU!! It's you and me babe!! Come on girlies let's all get our little bikini's on and go for it!! Then we can all drink hot toddys afterwards!!

We will join in spirit.. we will jump into the gulf at the same time you are plunging in LSC.
We are team players!

Thanks MrsSunbum

· Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
He is just doing a little over acting! He is barely wet!

Come on Peeps! We need your help!

· Registered
2,840 Posts
Right now this is the list of people taking the Plunge! Thank you!
(I don't see Red names)!

QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 9 2004, 05:40 PM)Right now the "Plungers are:

RED HOT ONE

PANDORA

SAMSON

CAPTAIN DAN

JEWELS

CK

2CFOU

GaryDebs

Big Red Bus Driver

All "Plungers" can go to the link above and print out a registration form and a donation form. Please mail the registration form to me and I will turn them in for the team!

· Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thanks Bill 272!

· Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
QUOTE(samson @ Jan 12 2004, 01:05 PM)The registration & donation form link doesn't seem to be working..............at least not right now. I'll keep trying.
Anyone else having problems??????????

I did print a few out if it dosen't work soon! Just let me know and I will bring them with me tomorrow night to Shooter's!

· Premium Member
7,087 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jan 11 2004, 05:41 PM)Alright if Snowmaker, Garydebs and CBJ agree to d it I'm in.

I'll keep my eye on this post to see if they got enough cojones to do it. Count me in if they're in!

I'm in....

what are you waiting for...

Glad to be apart of the team...

Remember only one member has to take the plunge!!!

WE'RE DRAWING STRAWS!!!

This should be awesome

(this is what I get for posting poo poo'd)

41 - 60 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.