·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT's not the QB

It's not the coach

It's not the Owner

Neither of which will single handedly win a game

IT"S THE DAMN TEAM!!!! They are their own destruction.

Unlike the Wings they DON"T PLAY AS A TEAM!

Stupid mistakes cost them

ETC ETC ETC

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My take (as seen in another thread)

The Lions don't have any luck
Do da, do da,
They just know, how to SUCK
Oh, da do da day
Harrington can't complete a single pass
Do da, do da,
The whole team can kiss my a$$
Oh, da do da day!
Oh, da do da day!
Oh, da do da day!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i agree with BOTH you guys!
lmao!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Joey would complete more passes if his receivers would just catch them.

Dropped passes....If I was mooch I would pull em. The same for repeated penalties.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
To funny, they just played that song from the Lion King that has "the lion sleeps tonight" in it on the T.V.

They played Brittney Spears "Oops I did it again" as they showed all of the Lions incomplete passas during the first half

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
BULL MOTHERTRUCKING SHCKITT!!!!
they lions fought back so hard in the last few moments only to have the refs make a usual crappy call against us!
%^&%%@&(&(@^$&@$*#&$&*(#$(&*#$^
AND
*@^#$*%#&^@#*)^*(@#&_(
NOT TO MENTION
[email protected]%#&*#[email protected][email protected]&*(#^)&#$_ !!!!!
grrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
CK, breath, breath
in and out
in and out

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah yeah i know... but you know what sucks even more than them losing like they did?

the fact i was not drinking beer to soften the blow. grrrr.

all in all can't be too disappointed... it was a crappy call. of course, they could have played better earlier in the game to avoid the last minute crap. oh well.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
They can take the whole mother fudgeing team and move out of state for all care!!!

They all suck from top to bottom!!!!!

The can`t make the players better ...

The players may look good on paper but suck on the field!!!

And the management continually lacks commitment to winning!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Been a Lions fan all my life, Im not going to stop being a fan. We need a running game thats the main reason we are doing so bad. With Rodgers out and a weak running game it is hard to win.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
We NEED Cheerleaders!!!!!!

Yep thats it....in Pontiac at least we had the high school girls doing the batton spinning. AND don't give me the money thing for an excuse! They could sell the right to Miller girls, Jager girls,.........

Lets all start a campain to get CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 26 2003, 06:10 PM)BULL MOTHERTRUCKING SHCKITT!!!!
they lions fought back so hard in the last few moments only to have the refs make a usual crappy call against us!
%^&%%@&(&(@^$&@$*#&$&*(#$(&*#$^
AND
*@^#$*%#&^@#*)^*(@#&_(
NOT TO MENTION
[email protected]%#&*#[email protected][email protected]&*(#^)&#$_ !!!!!
grrrrrrrrr

That why we need CHEERLEADERS!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
do you know that myself and a group of us cheerleaders approached the powers that be at the lion's camp about professinal cheerleaders and we were told by ford, 'i dont want a bunch of bimbos on the sidelines taking away from the team.'

unbelievable.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 27 2003, 11:53 AM)do you know that myself and a group of us cheerleaders approached the powers that be at the lion's camp about professinal cheerleaders and we were told by ford, 'i dont want a bunch of bimbos on the sidelines taking away from the team.'

unbelievable.
REALLY!!!!!!

WE NEED CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Look at the positive, the Lions offense scored more points than they gave up, being the last game they gave up 14 and scored............none.

Do people really buy tickets to watch these losers play? Why is the stadium full? Anybody think the Ford's care what the team does when they sell out every game, its a business deal. If they have crowds like Arizona then you might see a change.

I actually heard someone refer to back in the day when Wayne Fontes was coach and the glory years, he was fired for this?

Can a 6-33 team actually fall into a quarterback controversy? Do they argue over who gets stuck playing?

Name a head coach that left Detroit to head coach somewhere else, not in my lifetime. The Lions team is the stepping stone to an early retirement for anyone who comes here to head coach.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTETaxman Posted on Oct 27 2003, 10:09 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLY!!!!!!

You know it Taxman.....................
I've always thought some professional cheerleaders would get the Lions over the hump.

Don't be reading anything else into that statement people!

G

·
They are pretty pathetic. I watched the KC game last night and they play an entirely different game. The receivers catch the ball, the QB makes good decisions, and they actually could run the ball too.

Now the call went against them at the end of the game, but they can't expect to do nothing for almost 3 quarters and hope to win games in the closing seconds. If they had gotten the call, they still would have to score and get the 2 point conversion, just to go to overtime. I would have given them a 10% chance of actually pulling it off to win the game. Maybe the ref's call just made the loss a little less heartbreaking.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I switched and watched the Browns game

But will always be a Lions fan <_< Just want them to win.

I think the Tigers did it

Pistons did it

Wings...but of course

HE!! the Shock did it.

WTF??????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts