Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
They're awesome. Go to Jacks or Tin Fish for dinner and drinks, whip out the LSCN card and get the discount off your tab.

Or go to any of the other discount providers and lay your new LSCN card on em'

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Thanks for starting this thread for us, Hazy!

The LSCN Membership Discount Card Program is officially under way. Going forward, our sponsors will be offering discounts to any and all card-carrying members. The list of businesses will be growing from week to week as new businesses hop on board the program.

We are in the process of recruiting businesses to honor our cards and, by the end of the summer, we should have over a hundred local area locations for our peeps to go to and save money on stuff you're gonna buy anyway!

The price of the card is RIDICULOUSLY cheap at only $10 and you will easily see a return on that investment in your first few purchases.

Only card-carrying members will be entitled to receive the discounts our sponsors are offering, so please support the LSCN and order your cards now!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Or just print this out and laminate it.

Seriously though, is there a way to get one other than using Paypal?

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 20 2004, 02:30 PM)Or just print this out and laminate it.

Seriously though, is there a way to get one other than using Paypal?

Well, is there any way other than Paypal?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Hey, does anyone know that I offer a 10% discount to all members and a 15% discount to all other sponcers and administrators. I might run specials and sales where everyone gets an even bigger discount.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Apr 20 2004, 03:37 PM)We can probably do a cash for card exchange at the Sandbar on the 30'th.
I will do that Mike.

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Apr 20 2004, 03:37 PM)We can probably do a cash for card exchange at the Sandbar on the 30'th.
That would be good.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Apr 20 2004, 03:51 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Apr 20 2004, 03:37 PM) We can probably do a cash for card exchange at the Sandbar on the 30'th.
I will do that Mike.
I would do that, too! Also with LSCN merchandise.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Apr 20 2004, 05:46 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Apr 20 2004, 03:51 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Apr 20 2004, 03:37 PM) We can probably do a cash for card exchange at the Sandbar on the 30'th.
I will do that Mike.
I would do that, too! Also with LSCN merchandise.
Me too!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Wow, this is totally cool! i'll be picking one up from ya too, providing i start making some $$ this month, it's been slow.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
I will be ordering the cards this week, so they may not be available by the 30th. If you would like to purchase a card with cash, bring it with you to the Sand Bar on the 30th and we will take your contact info down so when the cards come in we will mail them out to you.

If you want to purchase a card by check, send it to us and we'll mail you out your card.

Our AMS/LSCN mailing address is
37510 Jefferson Ave. Suite 302
Harrison Twp., MI 48045

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE LSCN!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Apr 20 2004, 08:22 PM)I will be ordering the cards this week, so they may not be available by the 30th. If you would like to purchase a card with cash, bring it with you to the Sand Bar on the 30th and we will take your contact info down so when the cards come in we will mail them out to you.

If you want to purchase a card by check, send it to us and we'll mail you out your card.

Harrison Twp., MI 48045

Thanks, Mongo!! Will Do!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Apr 20 2004, 08:07 PM)QUOTE(mongo @ Apr 20 2004, 08:22 PM) I will be ordering the cards this week, so they may not be available by the 30th. If you would like to purchase a card with cash, bring it with you to the Sand Bar on the 30th and we will take your contact info down so when the cards come in we will mail them out to you.

Harrison Twp., MI 48045

Thanks, Mongo!! Will Do!

He ment to say that you can start mailing me the checks and make them out to Katarina Ceric.

J.K.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts