Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
I have talked to a couple people about it, but havent come up with who exactly would or is going to post the tournies, and events this comming year? I would love to help in anyway I can. I don't believe anyone did it last year, and that is a bit of a bummer.

Thanks,

Chris V

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
It used to be open fro anyone to post their events on there....has it changed?

It is a tool that I had asked for years ago to keep people from calling me and asknig me what tourneys were going on St Clair that weekend. Now there are so many different trails....

I wouldnt want to do it. And besides Roy Randolph has a list he has been putting out since before the internet.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Mini @ Dec 22 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It used to be open fro anyone to post their events on there....has it changed?

It is a tool that I had asked for years ago to keep people from calling me and asknig me what tourneys were going on St Clair that weekend. Now there are so many different trails....

I wouldnt want to do it. And besides Roy Randolph has a list he has been putting out since before the internet.

Yea I talked to one of my friends here and heard something about roy. I shot him a PM. I just thought it would be a great tool to be updated because of how often people put events up as threads. I can clean anything up or put whatever wherever you all want to see, even talk to mike to get better links and such, let me know and we will make it happen.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(motocross269 @ Dec 23 2009, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Dec 22 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dang, that make Roy pretty old

I heard Roy and Al Gore invented the internet....Any truth to that???

Roy's Calendar is only for Bass Fishing,...It would be good to see walleye, Musky and other tournaments posted here.......

Thats because Roy is a bass fisherman

And remember you can add events to the calender....anyone can

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Just like Mini sez,
"You can add events to the calender....anyone can"

It would work better if folks used it correctly, seems it is easier to just throw in a post in lieu of placing their event or tournament on the calender.

but if that`s all we have to deal within the tournament talk forum

I`m waiting to see the results from the "open" tournament listed on December 19th

(as a friend of mine would say.."The monkey throws the switch")

·
Registered
795 Posts
QUOTEDang, that make Roy pretty old

Dirt sends me a father's day card!

QUOTEI heard Roy and Al Gore invented the internet....Any truth to that???

Roy's Calendar is only for Bass Fishing,...It would be good to see walleye, Musky and other tournaments posted here.......

And I'm still waiting for my royalty checks "I'm Cereal"

Just so everyone knows I will be doing the list again this year so don't forget to submit your tournaments as soon as you have them set

submit your tournaments here

As for other tournament lists such as walleye and musky I may have an answer for that in a couple of weeks I have been working on a database system for tournaments for several years now and I finally got a guy that knows what he's doing to help me out. If this works out it wouldn't big a big deal to copy it for each type of tournament.

I hope to see a lot of you next week at the Novi Show

1 - 9 of 9 Posts