Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going out sunday and would like to raft up again with other peeps with kidz. Or other peeps that also dont like to be in the party raft. who is going? Last time hanging with Hammer and friends was awsome.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Most any other weekend, we would be right there with you. But THIS weekend WE get to be the KIDS!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 23 2003, 11:25 AM)Most any other weekend, we would be right there with you. But THIS weekend WE get to be the KIDS!!

YAY!

It seems that the TOT LOT is always planned on the weekends I am without the Rugrats...I am ready to play with you other "kids" in the Moot

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
We are in for the "Tot Lot"
We need to keep it shallow for the little kids though....
After all.....It's for all the kids including Hammer(He's just a Big Kid)
Ha Ha

XO

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Jul 23 2003, 11:07 AM)After all.....It's for all the kids including Hammer(He's just a Big Kid)

I'll be there as usual. Need 36" for the 'tuna' boat though.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Things are still up in the air, but there is a possibility we could head out to meet you guys. We'll have Nathan along. I'll keep ya' updated.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
We'll probably be in. We'll have another couple and their two daughters. Mr. Big, if you could bring Nathan, that would be cool for Jackson, since he'll be tired of all the girls by then.

Looking forward to it! Fatcat, bring some big fenders (but don't tie up next to XO--he keeps them, or so I've heard...)

Christine

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
NOT TO WORRY FATCAT. I THINK XO'S FETISH WITH FENDERS IS OVER. WE TIED UP WITH HIM LAST WEEKEND AND ALL WAS ACCOUNTED FOR WHEN WE GOT BACK TO THE MARINA

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will try to get some tomorrow or Friday. looking forward to a good time. should I get 2 or 4 large fenders.

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Well, The big boat is not running, yet. <_<
But we would like to hook up with some LSCN peeps with kids. We will come out in the Whaler, so i was wondering what boat names i would look for. Oh, my kids are 14 and 12. and of course we would bring our cooler.
HBRandy

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Randy how many peeps you got 3 or 4 you can ride out there with us if you want just come on down to the well around 10:30 or so Sunday morning.
The kids could ride in the cabin.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 23 2003, 02:17 PM)I will try to get some tomorrow or Friday. looking forward to a good time. should I get 2 or 4 large fenders.

I say four. That way you can have peeps on both sides. MY rule is two of mine AND two of your fenders between our boats.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i will probably come visit ya sunday, we will be leaving put in bay early in the morning sometime sunday, and may hit the bay !

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 23 2003, 08:32 PM)Is anyone planning on going out there Saturday?
Wouldn't that make the third Sat in a row for you?? I think you're addicted!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts