Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
We were planning on heading to metro and meeting up with Milord and crew....raft up and watch the races for a bit than head to the moot.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Not sure........If I'm not there it will be the first Sunday I've missed......I'm thinking I need to spend the whole weekend cuz I haven't been out there enough this year.

Actually, I just need to buy a house on the island and live happily ever after!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Too bad I was doing the parade thing today, I would of went to the moot with you peeps!

·
Registered
954 Posts
I know where P-29's last stop was I saw him leaving Browns last king along with a Baja last night. I also saw rerun in the Patroit on Friday at Gull. All I did was wave to these guys. Remember I am everywhere guys.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Gary864 @ Jun 30 2003, 07:28 AM)I know where P-29's last stop was I saw him leaving Browns last king along with a Baja last night. I also saw rerun in the Patroit on Friday at Gull. All I did was wave to these guys. Remember I am everywhere guys.
I consider that a good thing!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
lol.. Gary!.. what are you doing?.. lurking in the weeds????....
we left just after the p29's in the sunsation.. never saw you!!!...

I'm a scared now...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
We had a great time yesterday, the weather could have been a little better though. It was great seeing all of you guys that were in the moot and at Brown's. I can't wait to see the pics.

Gary864...it was great seeing you too!! You should have pulled up and had a chat.

G

·
Went to Brown's after the weather scare at the Moot. Had a great time with everyone. The Bloody Mary's were awesome then............

Seen these crazy people as we were leaving.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Gary864 @ Jun 30 2003, 07:28 AM)I also saw rerun in the Patroit on Friday at Gull. All I did was wave to these guys. Remember I am everywhere guys.
Thanks for just the wave. Were you in the boat along with 3 others when we were leaving?

Sorry everyone for ditching out on Browns....for some reason Patriot was just worried about that storm and just headed straight in. He's the captain and there really isn't much you can do about that. We did get a call from a friend and brwons and were a little pissed we didn't go.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Damn, we should have went to Browns. We left the Moot and headed into the eye of the storm. The lake got rough as [email protected] and then the rain hit. I couldn't see too much of anything and the rain was driving into my face like hail. I couldn't stop laughing though!

GPS was cutting out and couldn't see crap on my side of the lake, too a little bit to find my canal. By about 7:30 it was beautiful out and the lake laid right down. That will teach me to leave the party early!

Good seeing everyone this weekend. Thanks for the hospitality yesterday Jon and Kristin .. and Jenny Jenny and Ang for getting us out of the rain!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
for my Canadian buddies, anytime!... note to self: - stock boat with Canadian beer!!..

Sorry you guys ran into that crapola weather, glad you guys made it home safe!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
We were in the moot yesterday watched Z man pull up about 100 yards away. Party got going in about an hour. We had little peeps on board so i walked into the line solo Just to see what was up
we left when the sky got dark made it into the clinton befor the rain came down. A good time was had by all

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Fatcat you had of seen us. I was out on the Patriot we started the line going across from the Z-man. You should of stopped by and said hello. Although....some people said I was being anti-social

1 - 20 of 36 Posts