Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

The moot

3K views 57 replies 20 participants last post by  Mahn Grayvee 
#1 ·
Had a great time today. Really needed that. Blew off some pent up stress. Danced, partied like a rock star. Totally wasted now. Man , its hard to type. Hit backspace more than any other button.

I love you guys. Thank you. Special thanks to Pauligan & Shandog for getting me started with those wicked shots!

#3 ·
MRS SUNBUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!oh wow!!
what a party!!

hi to EVERYONE partying at the moot! holy poopers! saw so many LSCN peeps! wow! mrs sunbum, A PLEASURE!!! i got sidetracked by the big notched thing on the boat next to shandoggie & pauligan....s&p: you ladies are too dangerous with those puckers!! too fat to fly, you and your wife & doggie rock! welcome aboard!!! fast eddie: from behind...lol!!! and hi to btenn, xo, (& the littel xo's)focker & woman, AFIREEEEEEEEEEEEEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you made new friends with my girleis! lol!). girlie, capt mike, merlin, mr sunbum, advantage rob (hotttie!!!!) lol! (i've known rob for years! lol! ) WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ!!!! maryjane, u hottie!!! LOVE SHANDOG & PAULIGAN DANCING ON THE BOAT!!!!!! someone was walking by and was like, "those chicks are hot!" and i said 'YES THEY ARE!!!WAHOOOOOOOOOO!" lol-speaking the truth, i was!!! wahoooooooo!

zman, the challange is on: i will introduce myself to you and thank you personaly for the great job DJing the moot! but someone has to introduce YOU ONCE to give YOU the props you deserve!

ps--met the frog guy (tony) withotut his frog suit on...hot, but the verdict is STILL out! loL!

holy crap: MY CAT JUST CAUGHT A BIRD OFF MY 2ND FLOOR BALC ANY!!! CRAP!! BRB!

#5 ·
THOSE pics! lol!
dookie, you rock, miss rio! loL!

#6 ·
OH AND MAX!: YAK SHE MAS! LOL!!!
you are a grand grand polish man!

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just got home about a half hour ago. I had a great time, it was good to see all of you out there.

Thanks again XO for the ride and Thanks Eddie for the grand tour and the back stage pass to the z-mans boat.

#8 ·
b2b! were you there??? did i meet you? you got the 'back end'? lol!

#9 ·
What a awesome day!!!! The weather was perfect!!!
Did the Tot Lot with the DaileyInterest's....kids were
great!!! Walked the Gauntlet a couple of times. Saw
a lot of LSCN peeps....to many to list!!! You guys all
rock!!! Thanks to Fast Eddie, the Wiz and the P-29's for
stopping by. Also thanks to Boater2be for joining the
XO's today(minus Dr. XO who is still at Bon Jovi). I
think Boater2be had a great time.....saw him doin a
"Hell Yah" on the Z'mans boat. Great day!!!!

XO

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 19 2003, 09:53 PM)b2b! were you there??? did i meet you? you got the 'back end'? lol!
<_< <_< Guess I have a face people want to forget
Yes we takled for a few. I think I was haging with Eddie at the time. A fireman walked up and I told him I met him at your party and the HCN party and he said "No wonder I don't rember". Any way if you remember that. that was me.

#11 ·
we gotta get you out of tha f*ckig cubical!
i dont remember meeting you! grrr! and i was in FULL
social effect! lol! (not that meeting me is the best thing...just curious!)

#12 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 19 2003, 10:07 PM)we gotta get you out of tha f*ckig cubical!
i dont remember meeting you! grrr! and i was in FULL
social effect! lol! (not that meeting me is the best thing...just curious!)
I just thought of somthing that might stir the gray matter. I mentioned that Z-man's boat looked like one that you would see on Lake Havisue. (sp?) You brought up spring break and said somthing about digging up some photos from out there.

If you still don't rember me don't fell bad. Hotties seldom do.

Nex time I see you I'll just have to make sure you can't forget me.

#13 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jul 19 2003, 11:15 PM)Nex time I see you I'll just have to make sure you can't forget me.

B2B are you Drinkin Captains???? What's up with
the typing??? Ha Ha I've had two tall Captain's
all ready. Kids are in bed. Baths and snacks and
XO is still cocktailing!! Who Wah!!!!

XO

#14 ·
QUOTE(XO @ Jul 19 2003, 10:24 PM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jul 19 2003, 11:15 PM) Nex time I see you I'll just have to make sure you can't forget me.

B2B are you Drinkin Captains???? What's up with
the typing??? Ha Ha I've had two tall Captain's
all ready. Kids are in bed. Baths and snacks and
XO is still cocktailing!! Who Wah!!!!

XO
NO! I think that is the problem. I think that I'll make one now!

#15 ·
oh good god! YES@!!! my lake havasu memories!!!i hope they are ok to print here! lol!!

YES YEW YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how YOU DOIN'!!!???? NICE TO MET YA!

#16 ·
Ding ding ding ding ding. We have a winner.

I'm doing even better now that XO talked me into this Capt-n-coke.

It was nice to see you again. First time was at your bash. I absolutely don't expect you to remember that!!

#18 ·
YOU ARE THE BIG stong looking, TALL gentleman!
oh yeah --i remember:

#20 ·
mj.......your cd ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
fo sure!
))

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
What a great day - it went by so fast!

I saw SunBums, CK, Wiz, Boater2be, Afireman, MJ, Puppetshow, the red bus driver, BTENN (YOU ROCK BTW), Merlin & Wife, XO, Capt'n Mike, Girlie, P-29's, Fast~Eddie, Pachanga Girl (nice to meetcha!), ECHSUEHOME & Jim, MadMax, Focker & Peeker, Beach Bum, friends from like 15 years ago that I haven't seen in AGES (that was way cool), $hit man who else was out there? I know I saw a TON of LSCN peeps yesterday - sure I'm forgetting a few people.

Nice to tip a few back with you guys Sunbums & CK - the Pucker's always a hit

Was such a beautiful day out there ~ great music in the air and my best friend by my side. It doesn't get much better than that!

Special Thanks to Keri Lynn for the lovely boat ride. Sorry I violated you guys on the ride home

"I feel free as a bird, just like on titanic" (as I rode the boat home with my bikini top off) hee hee. Have ANOTHER ONE SHANDOG!!!

It's all good though!

#22 ·
Had a great time yesterday at the Moot!

thanks to Mrs Sunbum for introducing me to more LSCN members
It was nice to meet all of you!

that was my first time there and I'm still laughing at some of the sh$t that I saw......especially on Z-mans boat

can't wait to go back......

#23 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 20 2003, 09:36 AM)"I feel free as a bird, just like on titanic" (as I rode the boat home with my bikini top off) hee hee. Have ANOTHER ONE SHANDOG!!!

lol...nekid boating ALWAYS fun!!

i am so detoxing right now! lol! *groan*

#25 ·
It was great seeing you all out there!! My first time this year, and I think I picked the perfecy day! Actually, I need to thank Fast~Eddiie. He's the one that arranged for Girlie and I to get out there. And a HUGE thanks to P-29 and Mrs. P-29 FunPolice for taking us out! What a great ride that was! Sarah, I hope Dusty enjoyed his first boat ride. He looked like he was digging it. Merlin and wife, what'd you think of your first time at da moot?

There's no way I could list all of the people I saw or met. But it was great seeing and meeting you ALL!

Oh, and just so everybody knows, I didn't break the boat this time! (trailers don't count, do they?
) So it's now okay to take the Capt'n out for boat rides.

#26 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 20 2003, 11:25 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 20 2003, 09:36 AM)
"I feel free as a bird, just like on titanic" (as I rode the boat home with my bikini top off) hee hee. Have ANOTHER ONE SHANDOG!!!

lol...nekid boating ALWAYS fun!!

i am so detoxing right now! lol! *groan*
me too sister! I've got one he!! of a hangover

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.