Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not getting into all the insulting things I've said to people; I know I am no angel... and I'm not reaching into the past relationship things bc that's just too old...

but this weekend at tip up, this scenario played out:

Michelle(long blond hair, tall red and white hat, primary hammer makeup applier): standing next to her at the kitchen counter she is staring at me and then a light bulb clicks on in her head and she says "oh you're pauline, right?"

Pauline (pauligan): "Yes" with a slight smile

Michelle: "I've been looking at you all day trying to figure out who that girl was, and I finally figured it out"

..... it continues to the wonder statement....

"you've cut your hair AND GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU"

Pauline: Um, well, yeah, I have gained a few pounds!

<_<

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
This person needs to be ore'd

or flogged

Should have taken her outside and filled her shorts with snow.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
A post from someone in the "Insult me" thread. Was pretty hurtful.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 21 2004, 11:45 AM)I'm not getting into all the insulting things I've said to people; I know I am no angel... and I'm not reaching into the past relationship things bc that's just too old...

but this weekend at tip up, this scenario played out:

Michelle(long blond hair, tall red and white hat, primary hammer makeup applier): standing next to her at the kitchen counter she is staring at me and then a light bulb clicks on in her head and she says "oh you're pauline, right?"

Pauline (pauligan): "Yes" with a slight smile

Michelle: "I've been looking at you all day trying to figure out who that girl was, and I finally figured it out"

..... it continues to the wonder statement....

"you've cut your hair AND GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU"

Like she had any room to talk!!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 21 2004, 11:45 AM)"you've cut your hair AND GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU"

"So much weight"??? How skinny where you the last time she saw you. Did you disappear when you turned sideways?

As for me&#8230;. Lately I just get assaulted before the insults fly. <_<

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'm surprized you got a word in at all talking to her.

Ya, whats with people telling me I'm a nice guy all about, how rude.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 21 2004, 11:45 AM)Pauline: Um, well, yeah, I have gained a few pounds!
Oh, ... so that was you in those pictures.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
That's funny Pauline!!! Do you want me to bring you hame a "wide load" banner from work???

Really, like she has room to talk. She is nice and all but there is no comparison between you and her.

Sincerely,

"Miss Thick"

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jan 21 2004, 11:53 AM)A post from someone in the "Insult me" thread. Was pretty hurtful.
Ya, but we all know what a tough guy you are Traveler, I thought you could take it. That is if you're referring to me???

<_< hmmmmm, You DID ask for it AND you dogged me first.
Sorry if you're still feelin the pain
I've been torn up pretty good like that too recently.....
moving on....

OH, i have one. This guy was flirting with me a couple nights ago, He was young and put his foot right in his mouth. He thought he was paying me a compliment by telling me "I really like older chicks"
I looked at him and he said "uh, I mean mature, mature"

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 21 2004, 11:45 AM).....I know I am no angel...
You can say that again.......

And Rob is right.....she has NO room to talk.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I have had my fair share of insults in the past.. i really cant remember any of them right now... 'sept the one time i was in the grocery store line at Kriger and this guy standing behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said "Has anyone ever told you you look just like the mom on the brady bunch..i mean in your little sundress and all" WTF??????

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Jan 21 2004, 12:25 PM)I have had my fair share of insults in the past.. i really cant remember any of them right now... 'sept the one time i was in the grocery store line at Kriger and this guy standing behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said "Has anyone ever told you you look just like the mom on the brady bunch..i mean in your little sundress and all" WTF??????
I'm sorry...I was just standing there looking at you and it simply popped into my head. You could have at least waited around until I was finished paying for my groceries. I really meant to call you Marcia...not Mrs. Brady

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
That is down right rude, Pauligan! What nerve! Usually insults are though <_<

I have had my share.....trust me! Most recent and fresh in my head is at Gino's NY when that drunken mess of a chick called me a [email protected]%TCH!!!!

After a insult either I'm left speechless (meaning what did I do?), I give it right back or I'll just respond with, "Whatever little person" and walk away.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Oh, I have a very recent one. I have heard thru the grapevine that one LSCN member has made mention that I am getting "a lot of junk in my trunk"!! I thought it was funny.

I will get him back, trust me!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Here's one for ya...

I was shopping in a snooty department store with my very petite sister-in-law for an evening gown. I asked one of the ladies working in the petite department if she had a particular style. Without seeing my sis, she said..."Oh, well, this isn't your department. You need the 'big girl' sizes downstairs." My sister-in-law turned the corner and the two of us proceeded to rip her a new @sshole and stormed out!

Oh the nerve!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
This is going back away, but you did say most insulting. A guy I had dated for a couple of months said "I can't believe you haven't slept with me yet, my friends all said the ugly ones are easy." Shows what he and his friends know.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I was just in the kitchen here at work. One woman walks in and says to another woman (a high-level Assoc. VP), "You finally look like you got some rest". I almost spit coffee out of my nose.

Here's my story: I'm at the LSCN luau last year having a good time, talking with Bill and Mini, laughing at some of the silly things people are doing. I thought I looked decent (hair, make up, etc.), and this girl comes up to me and says, "Do you know who you look like? You look just like Rosie O'Donnell!" Sorry, but telling me I look like a heavy-set lesbian is not my idea of a complement. So I just looked at her like, "you can go away now". Her friend tries to rescue her by announcing loudly, "I think she wants to kick your a$$!" as if I'm now a HARD OF HEARING, heavy-set lesbian.

I think alcohol may have been a factor.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts