Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as I can tell, somebody abandoned him, at Taco Bell on Nine Mile.
Ran up to pick up dinner for Heather and almost stepped on him, huddled against the frame of the door, crying loudly.
I checked with Animal Control and no reports of a lost kitten in the area.
He likes to eat, cuddle and attack anything that moves
I might have to pick up a radar gun, but so far I estimate his top speed at around 35MPH!
Bronco has had quite an extended conversation with him in "Dog" and it seems Ruger understands who is boss, although he did show Bronco what claws do if a nose gets wedged under his tail when he's sleeping.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
It won't be long and ruger will be running bronco around and showing the dog what to do. Our cat loves to show the doberman who is boss.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Nov 20 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It won't be long and ruger will be running bronco around and showing the dog what to do. Our cat loves to show the doberman who is boss.t
They have met. Ruger growls, Bronco talks, really talks. Five minute disertaion on who is Boss, and the pecking order regarding food and sleeping in the bed.
Ruger spends the night in Heather's bed, Bronco saves us some room in ours.
I feel like I live in a zoo.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Nov 20 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Nov 20 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It won't be long and ruger will be running bronco around and showing the dog what to do. Our cat loves to show the doberman who is boss.t
They have met. Ruger growls, Bronco talks, really talks. Five minute disertaion on who is Boss, and the pecking order regarding food and sleeping in the bed.
Ruger spends the night in Heather's bed, Bronco saves us some room in ours.
I feel like I live in a zoo.

Yeah We had a hard time training the dog not to sleep in our bed. So we gave her her own bed next to ours. She has a bed on every floor upstairs, main floor and basement. The cat seems to think all of my gun and bow cases are her beds. Everytime I take the gun out or bow out for routine mantenance she climbs right in there. It is funny but not so funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.