Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
me too... and they're shedding. i do lots of vacuuming.
fun fun fun!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Try having 3 Goldens.. THATS PROBALLY WHY THEY USE THEM IN DIRT DEVIL VACUME COMMERCIAL.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Add Kiki to the mix and
I can put on a perfectly clean pair of pants in the morning and before I walk out the door it looks as though I've wrestled on the floor with them.
<_<

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
No need to watch soap operas on television...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Milord and I are going to see Crosby, Stills and Nash tonight at Medow Brook. Anyone else going to see the show?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
no thanks, i had breakfast already.

does anyone else remember the bugs bunny/roadrunner episode with the 2 kids watching the road runner on tv and the one keeps saying 'beep beep zip bang!' ?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(jgirard1 @ Jul 7 2004, 10:24 AM)Do the blah, blah, blah people of this group actually own any blah, blah, blah boats?

Survey says 10% of them do!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I had a dream I was getting a pizza delivered, but woke up when I started talking about it in my sleep, saying, "I only want half of it!"

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(jgirard1 @ Jul 7 2004, 10:24 AM)Do the blah, blah, blah people of this group actually own any blah, blah, blah boats?

Yep~I do....That's why I don't feel bad starting mindless threads....Cuz I actually do have 2 boats....one for him and one for me

Melly....nope, we aren't going. You guys have fun though!

CK....I'm sure if I saw it again, I'd remember

I live the soap opera life.....wish I could get a day off from it <_< Maybe tomorrow.

Happy Humpday....and.....

I only have one thing to say,

"But I know I've got one thing I got to do, Ramble On....."

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Did you hear what so-and-so did with so-and-so and now so-and-so is really mad and told so-and-so about what so-and-so did to so-and-so and now so-and-so is sad because so-and-so's secret is out and so-and-so says that so-and-so needs to keep so-and-so's mouth shut so..........

BLAH, BLAH F****** BLAH!!!!!!!!!!

So very, very finished with this blah, blah, blah...

I've GOT A LIFE and this has sure put a damper on my GREAT DAY.

CARRY ON.

Stayed tuned for the next episode when blah, blah, blah happens...........................

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
saleena... too close to the white out again?

just kidding girl. miss you and your crazy ways!

three, ever eat the worm in tequila?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts