Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
well, it's cinco de mayo wed... anyone up for el charro's for margaritas and coronas?

looks like dy, three, double d, me (mini in spirit).... anyone else?
how about anyone else from last year? re? shan? capt rob? tg?

around 4 or 5?
OLE!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 4 2004, 09:22 PM)I'm coming straight from work.....around 5ish....when you smell diesel fuel you'll know I'm there

You mean a yellow instead of a red bus?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 4 2004, 09:25 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 4 2004, 09:22 PM) I'm coming straight from work.....around 5ish....when you smell diesel fuel you'll know I'm there

short bus?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i'll be at the gym until 7PM but could be there by 7:15 PM? will anyone still be there?

i'll be hot and sweaty from working out, but still sexy (ha ha ha). if someone will be there, i'll show up for a cervasa! or russo blanco!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I wanted to pop in for a few but Joey's got a fever of 103 so I'm going to have to stay home and take care of my little guy

I know you'll represent for me & mini ck ~ OPA! oops - I mean OLA!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I was just signing on to start a thread about this. Good job CK! Anyway I plan on being there around 6pm. I know as of Monday Top Gun was also planning on attending.

The place will be packed to the gills. Getting a table for all of us will be a nightmare. Last year we ended up hanging out on the outdoor patio/bar area. They will have a live band playing Mexican music. It worked out great till the rain came. I think this year we should do the same.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i totally agree, re. i'm on it. i'm sure i'll be the first there!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Most definitely! Can't wait.

CK what time are you getting there. I hate to see ya wait all alone so I'll try to get there to help you save us some tables.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Rats! Picked the wrong week to do this dam colon cleansing again...however, Beef Burritos + margarita's= A good colon cleansing!!!

Drink one for me! Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Top Gun @ May 5 2004, 07:46 AM)Most definitely! Can't wait.

CK what time are you getting there. I hate to see ya wait all alone so I'll try to get there to help you save us some tables.

prob 4 ish. depending if i get all my work done. but aiming for 4!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 4 2004, 10:06 PM)QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 4 2004, 09:25 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 4 2004, 09:22 PM) I'm coming straight from work.....around 5ish....when you smell diesel fuel you'll know I'm there

short bus?

Hey, you know me.....I like big things

ttt

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts

Mad I wont be able to be there.....but you know I will be there in spirit!

Happy I am in 84 degree weather and sun! Maybe even go fishing this afternoon.....hmmmm. Margarita or fishing......hell I ll do both

Mini

PS See you folks this weekend. I land in Detroit friday early afternoon. But will be gone next weekend to Kentucky Lake

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I heard Hard Rock Cafe is having a big Mexican party today. You may be able to get seats there......

I am hanging with DD, the no eating or drinking girl, and I am positive her idea of a good time is not to sit and watch everyone get blasted on Margartias and stuff themselves with burritos while she drinks some apple juice!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
ttt....T-minus 1 hour for me! I'll see everyone up there.

To keep the mexican theme going I had taco bell for lunch.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was there all by myself
from 3:30-4:50... what a loser! (but i did get my 2nd anniv party planned!) i could only stay til 5 cause dan needed my help (and since he's leaving for up north for 4 days, well....) i thought others were going to be there earlier!
not even 5 min after i left three calls to tell me she's there! so i hope everyone's having a ball. *sniff*

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Just got home....was a good time as always. The food was top notch. CK you should of stayed we ended up having quite a few people show up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts