Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok peeps! who else is leaving tomorrow (friday?)!! who's EXCITED about it?!!

i sure am! i can't wait to get away to a cozy cabin where i can wear turtlenecks and leggins all day, and big warm boots... to drink beers and hot chocolate spiked with frangelica! mmmmmm!! and snowmobile rides, too!

our plan is that we're leaving fri at noon, getting to limberlost about 5 or so, and drink and meet up with any lscn peeps who want to have some fun!! then sat we hope to be at the beer tent by 11a or noon! anyone else around that time?

anyone got silly hats you're wearing? feel free to put my # into your phone to call me when you get there... 586-419-2500!

less 20 hours til we leave! hooray!!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm all fired up to go! Does anyone want to give me a idea on what to pack? Should I bring some sort of "snow pants"?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 15 2004, 04:04 PM)I'm all fired up to go! Does anyone want to give me a idea on what to pack? Should I bring some sort of "snow pants"?
re, if you're partying in the beer tent, i highly suggest snow pance. or else wear longjohns (2 pr) under your jeans... it's gonna be cold!!!

DEFINALTY bring gloves because holding that cold beer although tasty in your tummy is frostbite on you hands! may i suggest further insulation by using a LSCN coozy!

warm boots and sox-- you'll be standing in that beer tent for quite some time!
i think i'm going to be wearing turtlenecks all weekend cause my sunless tanner isn't cooperating with me! lol!!

we may have room in our cabin for any stragglers!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I am making beef stew right now to bring up with me!!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
a must have list:

wool socks
mittens
scarf
long johns
can cooze
warm hat
sun glasses
money
alcohol based anti-freeze

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Everyone have a fun, safe time!!! I have never been to Tip Up Town, but I've heard that it's a blast!!! Maybe I'll be able to make it next year.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm sure there will be lots of pics!
i made a big pot of mostaccoli to take up so i can just pop it in the oven either fri or sat. love a kitchenette! hee hee!

went 'grocery shopping' for TUT earlier for the essentials: beers, jack, diet coke, gatorade, chips, beers... not so much groceries now that i look at it!

anyone else planning on hitting the limberlost friday?

·
Registered
83 Posts
dana and myself will be leaving by 1:00 tomorrow.
picking up my sled from secord lake. should be at the cabin by 4:00 or so then limberlost by 6:00 or so!
get to limberlost early, if you dont want
to wait in line <_<

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Limberlost on Friday?

Are you Kidding?

That is a must!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I will be leaving in the morning when ever I get up!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm way excited too. Wish i didn't have to work all day tomorrow, probably arrive Houghton Lake about 9pm.
Hope to make it to Limberlost Fri. night - if no line, Otherwise see y' all in the Beer Tent Sat. about 11:30.

BEER TENT RULES!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
you guys have fun and be safe

hopefully I can go next year-

can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories when you guys get back!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Totally excited!!!

Thrilled that Eddie is driving the "VAN" and I can just chill out!

xo's to Taxman for providing lodging!

Gearing up!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
I'm leaving @ 4:30 Friday Paul should arive there around 5:30 pm Friday....Packing & a posting

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wahooooo!!! 18 hrs, 15 minutes to go! wahooooo!!

i'm packed!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
one question, are any of you going part of the "on the wagon" crew for the month of january??? <_< <_< <_<
i guess what happens at TUT, stays at TUT...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts