Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in for sure, what time you getting there. Monitor channel 69. Is the LSCN banner going to be out there? Who's doing the body painted bathing suit?

I'm leaving at 12 noon sharp, be there by 12:30. I have a boat load of people, me and fitchick, brinik and bikinigirl from the board.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I will be there for sure. I am scheduled to pick up the boat today. My wife and me for sure. Maybe a few friends (not holding my breath). We should be there between 12:30 and 1:00

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
rumpshaker & surfergirlck
denise(double d)(soon to be member) & the girls
jello shots in tow!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm going to be there with Waterlogged and a few other people. I think??? I'm kinda of dissapointed, there is no hype. Where is every body going? let's hope there is a decent turn out

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I'm planning on going with NoCode DNR (his boat well is near the South River Road Boat Launch). He mentioned we're leaving around Noon and he's only staying for 4 hours or so. Can anyone give me a ride back if I want to stay longer?

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Riding out with Z-man bright and early.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Whats up with all the late starts (12:00). I was thinking 10:00 or at the lastest 11:00.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Late start becaue my wife is working in the Morning, for a few hours

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
NoCode will be there, I have delsolcruz & fermented riding with me.
I have room for two more if anyone needs a ride.
I plan to get there around noon - noon30.
I beleive what I said was I plan to stay 4 or 5 hours but will play it by ear, I'm on vacation. I have nothing to do and nowhere to be.

I talked to Woody today, he and his wife will be there about 2:30.

NoCode

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am going and was thinking of leaving MacRay around 8 to arrive about 8:30. I am still trying to establish my crew for the day, but the test tube shots will be in full force for sure. Where is the Z-Man and everyone else going to be anchored ?

·
Registered
269 Posts
QUOTE(Penalty Box @ Sep 4 2003, 11:05 AM)I am going and was thinking of leaving MacRay around 8 to arrive about 8:30. I am still trying to establish my crew for the day, but the test tube shots will be in full force for sure. Where is the Z-Man and everyone else going to be anchored ?
Penalty Box,
Count me in for the test tubes.

Rerun won't be there so I will take his also.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll be there with some of my bros. The only person I have met from the board is cozzy, so if your feeling social, come say hi. I am sure I will be the only invader out there, as I have yet to see another one.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Patriot, No problem there will be plenty of shots for all. I look forward to seeing you there.

But as far as ReRun not attending, I am appalled. What is he thinking? This will be a bash. He needs to be slapped IMMEDIATELY. LOL

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(Big_Mike_LCA @ Sep 4 2003, 12:18 PM)I'll be there with some of my bros. The only person I have met from the board is cozzy,
Big mike that would be COTTY not cozzy.

I should be out and about around 10 or 11.

what this I hear about Rerun not showing up. what could be so important for Rerun to miss this?

cotty

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
will be there leaving or will try to leave around 11 30 never seems to work out that way though. allways waiting on someone. making jello shots to bring out also. for lscn peeps. dont have a radio so what side of island will everyone be on? oh ps delsolcruz if no code decides to leave early we can get you back . will probally stay till 7 or 8

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
lol penalty box... Immediately...
Rerun, ... can we take your boat???...

we're IN, fo sho... 750 jello shots all ready to go, and an ice louge that needs to be picked up by 7:30 am on Sat. We should be out there by 9 or so-ish.

Till then!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
heading out from the clinton river around 7 am. wingman is going too. if anyone needs a lift let me know...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Sep 4 2003, 02:13 PM)lol penalty box... Immediately...
Rerun, ... can we take your boat???...

Immediately...........Thanks for the smile P.Box and C-girl I laughed my a$$ off. C-girl go ahead and take the boat but take very...very good care of it.

I'm taking the up and down to Chi-town for the weekend. Binge drinking with a wedding in the middle of it all. Everyone have fun and be safe.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts