Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I place the odds at 750 to 1. I've seen some posts hedging against it already.

Place your prediction, also for bonus points, guess what he will be doing instead.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Ok I'll bit....I'll say he's not going to show. It's like the tigers they always lose....sure thing.

As for what he'll be doing....I'm going to say watching a new movie and to tired from chasing the dog around the block cause the fence isn't up yet.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I hope you & Jill are planning on coming to the party Snow. It wouldn't be a genuine LSCN gathering w/out you guys!

It's close to your home, drink specials, not too long for the puppy to stay home alone - YOU'D BETTER SHOW UP

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Why the F#@K is it even an issue? If I show, I show. If I don't, I don't.

I'm sure we will head up for a bit if I'm up for it. Its going to be a long day. I'm getting up about 4:30-5:00am that day.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have to hostess and run the 'world's largest shrimp eating contest' that day. i have to be up early, too, and be happy,peppy and energetic and obnoxious on the mic for 3 solid hours. i end that at 4 or 5 and hope to be to the fish by 7! i'm still going to go, tho.

i may not be happy and peppy at the party, but then again i had a blast the last time just sitting in one spot... hoping for a repeat good time!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 25 2003, 03:57 PM)Why the F#@K is it even an issue? If I show, I show. If I don't, I don't.

I'm sure we will head up for a bit if I'm up for it. Its going to be a long day. I'm getting up about 4:30-5:00am that day.

**laughing**

you never swear! HAA HAAAA

It's an issue because you are one of the primary participants on this board, and we want you there, yet you never go, and.... well from there you know the drill.

We repeatedly rip on you! yay!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
He will be too tired form the U of M game, drunk and have the runs, and then he will put in a new dvd, post he is the only one on LSCN, post under what he is listening too right now, play some exbox, hit boss up for some sex, she will denie him, he will play more exbox, and listen to exotic rock and roll.

but i hope he makes it

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
A big NO, Snowbi will not make it.

The excuses are flying already. I'm sure nobody else on this board has anything going that day and that is why most of us can make it!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 25 2003, 04:15 PM)drunk and have the runs
lmfao! i'm picturing snowbi standing with knees together, a puckered sphinchter, doing a diahrea dance...

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 25 2003, 03:57 PM)Why the F#@K is it even an issue? If I show, I show. If I don't, I don't.

It's a issue cuz everyone
you and the Boss! Nobody started a thread wondering or caring if I'm there.....you should feel honored, Mr. Puff <_<

Oh, I'm getting up at 5:30 so I can drive to Flint for a 8 hr. class and I will be at the Fish...may even bring my truck

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 25 2003, 04:26 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 25 2003, 04:15 PM) drunk and have the runs
lmfao! i'm picturing snowbi standing with knees together, a puckered sphinchter, doing a diahrea dance...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
we love our snowbi-wan!!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I am not quite sure my we have to explain to anyone anything....We don't have excuses we have prior comittments.

I find it unbelievable that chit chatting in other posts about our plans for the weekend with people are being used against us.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 25 2003, 05:10 PM)Sorry......Was just saying we would love to see you guys if you can make it. Don't be upset...
Not upset, we are just not sure how to take it when it comes in huge waves....

It still stands at we will probably be there, but if my parents need my help while they are down here moving before going back to the U.P. I am not going to leave them to do it themselves, being they are not in good health. I also want to take the time to visit with them being I hardly ever get to see them.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, seriously... no one's using anything against anyone here. i think everyone just wants you guys there. you know how we have a twisted way to show it!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 25 2003, 05:14 PM)yeah, seriously... no one's using anything against anyone here. i think everyone just wants you guys there. you know how we have a twisted way to show it!

I am calm, but thanks.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wahooooooooo!!!
it sounds like you'll have a busy day. a cool drink near home may be what you'll need by then! hee hee! and i know just the group of crazies that can accommodate ya on that!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts