Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
He is my bestfriend! He understands me; he loves me unconditionally.

Although, I am crazy, he is low key.

He is smart, witty, and sexy. He is trustworthy and honest. Everyone loves him, everyone wonder's what he is doing with me.

He knows...I know...that is why it is so real.

I often wonder the choices I have made in life, why did I do this, or why did I do that.

But today, right now, I realize, I made those choices because I am just me~ like you are you.

We all make mistakes in life, you grow from them. I am sorry for some of the choices I have made.

I miss you bunny, I am sorry...wish I could take back everything I have done to you...wish I had you in my life today!

Does that one true love exist for you?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
yuck ! girl talk !

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Spider @ May 15 2003, 09:39 PM)30 years and counting.
That's awesome, Spider!

What's that connection you have with Mrs. Spider that's made it last for 30 years?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My "True Love"

She's always ready for a ride, and never talks back!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
We work out our problems and dont let them overwhelm us.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 15 2003, 08:49 PM)Thanks for you .02, All Jacked up...but is there someone else? Or is that all you have?
some of us,.... that's all we have !

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Spider @ May 15 2003, 09:52 PM)We work out our problems and dont let them overwhelm us.
Short but sweet! Great advice...thanks spider!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice topic g/f...

Its the fairy tale all little girls (well most) grow up dreaming...

To be honest with you, I'm not sure if he is or not because I haven't found him yet.

Then again it takes one heck of a man to put up with me!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(wee_one @ May 15 2003, 10:02 PM)Nice topic g/f...

To be honest with you, I'm not sure if he is or not because I haven't found him yet.

Wee one...you and I have to talk!! I hear ya!!!

His out there my friend!! Never give up hope!

Believe in yourself, your dreams, and what makes YOU happy!

Never settle for less than you deserve!

Rock On!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 15 2003, 09:09 PM)QUOTE(wee_one @ May 15 2003, 10:02 PM) Nice topic g/f...

Wee one...you and I have to talk!! I hear ya!!!

His out there my friend!! Never give up hope!

Believe in yourself, your dreams, and what makes YOU happy!

Never settle for less than you deserve!

Rock On!

Very true DD.... Still searching and having allot of fun doing it.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Almost two years married....but I have known him for seven years. I kid you not it was true love at first sight for me, however then of course we had some problems. What works for us is that we balance each other out completely. Where he or I lack the other is there to fill in the gaps so to speak......Works good.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rob...enjoy having fun! You so deserve the best! Rock on my friend~!

Boss...so, so true! I've seen you and Jeff together...I can tell it works and that you are happy!

Taking notes, Snowmaker?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts

Readin' my mind?????

Goin through some crap in my life and have been pondering about my life events. Like you second guessing decisions I have made. I am sitting here with a beautiful wife that sometimes I feel I don't deserve...Two beautiful children, which sometimes I think they don't realize how much their Dad loves them and would lie in front of a train for them. (Even though I am raising them strictly(don't want them to one of those spoiled punks that Mommy & Daddy buys them everything to supplement their love)) A job, two cars, a NEW home, and friends that I have hung onto since High School and friends that I have met this past year.
And yet I am all pi$$ed off at myself for being a looser that has to live week to week. Decision by decision. and yet I continue to over look the obvious.

I continuously push myself to be better and nicer...is this important???? 13 years of marriage...some of them rocky...most of them hard. But we have stuck together through the good and the bad. God never give us more than he thinks we can handle...but I am tired of getting tested! We must my life be a battle?

I am not trying to make myself look selfish...I try to live by "when you think you have it bad...someone else out there has it worse".

I am grateful for every blessing...I am a generous person by nature, and most of the time that gets the best of me, but in my heart it is the right thing to do.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Wow! Thanks for reminding me to REALLY APPRECIATE what I have....so....

YES!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 16 2003, 12:22 AM)YES!

Are you answereing a question??????

Is ther news in Laney's world?

1 - 20 of 105 Posts