Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 16 2003, 10:50 AM)True love can also take the form of a good friend leaving a plate of Lasagna and garlic bread on their porch for some poor bachelor soul out doing the "Stray Cat Strut"!!!!!!! Big love going out to ones who feed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya too there lil buddy travelin man.....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ May 16 2003, 10:14 AM)I've always thought it was a fairy tale for little girls, but now I'm not so sure
not so sure????????

·
Registered
197 Posts
My one true love is FEEDOM. Sure a significant other is fine, but to be able to do what you want, travel anywhere in the world you want at anytime you want is what I love.

Some people feel compelled or out of instinct get married and have children. I do not want my actions to effect another person in a bad way. I love to do what I want when I want, even if it means taking off to Thailand for 2 months or anywhere else in the World. And if there is a woman who can accept that then maybe I will fall in love.

Otherwise I will happily enjoy meeting all different types of woman and feel myslef blessed to have that opportunity to meet these different people.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.