Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our miss pamm-ee is having a turn of icky times. i just wanted to give her a big cyber hug say 'it's gonna be a-o-k chicka-poo!' you're strong and awesome... and i'm sure there's lots of peeps here who'd agree!

xoxoxo

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, I'm one of them. Cheer up Pam, all your LSCN buds love you.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yes, Pam....you certainly are a big rock star in my book.

There are lots of bumps in the road.....but, as you know it all happens for a reason and better things will come your way. We are cheerin' and prayin' for you.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Sending some good vibes you way right now.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
We are sending all of our positive energy over the lake right now. Can you feel the love

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
To one of my favorite chicka's:

you are a strong, confident, beautiful, good hearted, super funny and cool woman. You will not only get through this, you will be better because of it. We've all been there...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Can ya feel the love???

You have a strong, loving support group here...

You are loved!! We are here for you..if you need anything, call.
xoxoxoxoxxo

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Pam,

Like I said to you on the phone yesterday, keep your chin up. I can relate to the pink slip. Remember, this will make you stronger. Don't let this tackle you, you tackle it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hang in there Pam. Things will turn around.

We're still waiting, expecting it to happen to Jill any time now. Knowing its coming, but not exactly when, is almost as bad.

·
Registered
243 Posts
What a surprise to run across this thread! I was looking for info on Put-in-Bay and BAM!! I'm hit with all da love

Thank you everyone for your good vibes and support. I'm in a bit of a rut, thats for sure. Getting blindsided is shocking and painful and I'm still really angry about the whole thing. Been taking it out on myself which isn't healthy.

You are all the greatest people I have ever known and I thank you for your friendship. I truly mean that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts