Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say THANK YOU to ALL that showed up at the bachelor party. As the night went on more and more people showed up. For me it was one of those nights that I kept stumbling into one group after another in conversation and cocktails. It was great to see all of your friends come together and get drunk with you. The night went by way too quick. I ended up partying at my house until 4:30 AM. I forgot Manana II was upstairs sleeping...we cranked the stereo, raided the fridge, cooked up cheese sticks in the oven and some other stuff. Wives were calling the house looking for significant others. Needless to say with the phone, the stereo, and us loud drunks...the neighbors and Manana II did not sleep.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to Eddie...Eddie put a lot of time and effort in getting the word out about the party. He's one of those guys who always comes through for you. THANKS again Eddie and to ALL who came out.

Traveler...Thanks for the shots

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Aug 25 2003, 09:42 AM)Where are the Pictures????? Did I miss them?
Yes...I have pictures but I only have a dial-up modem at home. I work with a MAC at work but no usb hook-ups. I have a TON of pics from multiple LSCN events that have never been seen before. I am on a computer all day at work so it becomes a challenge to force myself into my home office and work on the computer.... SHAME ON ME. Hmmm..maybe I will have a picture party at the house

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Aug 25 2003, 01:54 PM)Hmmm..maybe I will have a picture party at the house
I have pictures too.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Manana ! very welcome dude !

it was alot of fun as usual to hang out with cool peeps !
having fun !

when you get married we will really turn up the partying !
haha !
you will be banned from mac n rays for life !

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Tom, you're a class guy and I always enjoy the hell out of hanging with you. Good work on negotiating the mananaII chastity obstacle course!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 25 2003, 01:04 PM)Manana ! very welcome dude !

it was alot of fun as usual to hang out with cool peeps !
having fun !

when you get married we will really turn up the partying !
haha !
you will be banned from mac n rays for life !

Its hard to plan and attend a party like that with the majority of people being boaters. Most if not all were out at the moot drinking earlier so I am sure it was tough to come to shore and play. It was a great feeling knowing that people took time to break away and still come strolling in. For me...I think its easier to be the person attending the bachelor party...then the person the party is for. I am also looking forward to the wedding and YES Mac & Ray's wll be a GREAT TIME. Thanks again Eddie for all of your help

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Sorry I couldnt make it....I was kidnapped and driven to a remote area near Glennie and forced to fish, drink, eat, sit in a hot tub and by a campfire for 72 hours....

I had a great time but thought of you guys about 10:30 Sat night....I asked Shannon how many boobs she thought you had in your face at that moment.....lol

See you at the wedding.

Mini

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
It was a fun time at the party and the bacheloretts where very good looking, from the other party going on there!

Oh, I hope you get some long use out of the present I gave you! LOL

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 25 2003, 07:55 PM)It was a fun time at the party and the bacheloretts where very good looking, from the other party going on there!

Oh, I hope you get some long use out of the present I gave you! LOL

THANKS again Fireman for the gift. As soon as the "big shut down" is over with....THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. Yes...thats right. That thing is going to be turbo charged with a mind of its own....THANKS to you I can hear cries as we we speak......"I KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS"

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Aug 26 2003, 08:04 AM)As soon as the "big shut down" is over with....THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. Yes...thats right. That thing is going to be turbo charged with a mind of its own....THANKS to you I can hear cries as we we speak......"I KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS"

Hell to pay?

I'm guessing after that long of a wait, you'll max out at 44 seconds!
including 4-ply

Sorry, just this woman's thought

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 26 2003, 08:18 AM)QUOTE(manana @ Aug 26 2003, 08:04 AM) As soon as the "big shut down" is over with....THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. Yes...thats right. That thing is going to be turbo charged with a mind of its own....THANKS to you I can hear cries as we we speak......"I KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS"

Hell to pay?

I'm guessing after that long of a wait, you'll max out at 44 seconds!
including 4-ply

Sorry, just this woman's thought

1 - 16 of 16 Posts