Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these posts as of late regarding "elimination" has brought back memories of an ex boyfirend

Many mornings did I awake, throwing on the clothes that I had laid out for work the night before ... only to find them soaking wet. Other mornings, slowly I'd make way down the bottom of the stairs... just to find myself standing in the middle of a puddle.

Eventually I realised it was him, sneaking out of bed never quite making it to the bathroom... but i never could prove it, never caught him .. thus came the name - "The Phantom Pi$$er"

It was quite sometime before I finally caught him ... One night I awoke just as soon as soon as he left the bed.. I watched him slowly head towards my closet... I called his name... (Apparently you shouldn't abrubtly wake someone up if they are sleep walking) ... he answered me.. but the look he had in his eyes... was just plain ol' scary... I mean quite evil...In the meakest voice I could muster up I asked him what he was doing?... He replied with the angriest tone I ever did hear.."What does it look like I'm doing?... I'm god damn pi$$ing!!!" he said... he then turned and continued to head towards my closet as he was undoing his zipper. I said "you can't pee in there.. go to the bathroom!!" ... before I knew it, he turned to me... stared at me with those eyes, schlong in hand... and then he started to run.. towards me!... "Oh yeah!.. he says, as he's running one hand pointing at me, the other still on his schlong, but funnier yet... pants around his ankles..."well fine then I'll just pee on you!!! ... I jumped out of bed as quick as I could, he's chasing me around the whole room, bound and determined to pee on me. After what seems like endless minutes the fiascle was over, finally he woke up... completely denying what had just happened, not remembering a thing.

·
Registered
670 Posts
That's the funniest thing I've read on this board in a long time! Thanks for cheering me up.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(homebrew @ Mar 3 2003, 06:29 PM)That's the funniest thing I've read on this board in a long time! Thanks for cheering me up.
no prob homebrew, anytime!... just let me know when you need more cheering!... .

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
HA HA C-Girl!!! That is funny

My friend Joe's son has the same prob...For some reason, he would get up in the middle of the night and piss in the corner of the room, and then happily climb back into bed.

I once had someone $hit on the floor of my bathroom in my basement ~ my daughter was just a baby so it wasn't her. Never did find out who did that one

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
YOU DIDN'T DATE CBJ DID YA ?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boyz... do they ever stop peeing?

my son, a few years back had wet the bed... not a problem, not his fault... he's just a little guy ya know?... it happens... HOWEVER... he crawled into bed with me just after... we finally fell back asleep, next thing I know... I feel this warm, wet burning sensation.. all over my face!.... in my eyes, in my mouth... it was horrible!!!... I hadn't put a new pair of pants on him, it was the middle of summer, it was hot, I was tired, I figured, I'd just let him be free... never expecting him to pee the bed twice!!!

lol... shandog ... maybe CBJ snuck in your house..

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
That is TOO funny Canehdiangirl!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Mar 3 2003, 06:52 PM)pauligan is wondering if this is truth or not?
tell a lie?.. who me?... no way miss pauligamy...
sadly.. it is very true.. want to hear another?... same guy.. different story

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I didn't know you were into golden showers.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Mar 3 2003, 06:56 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Mar 3 2003, 06:52 PM) pauligan is wondering if this is truth or not?
tell a lie?.. who me?... no way miss pauligamy...
sadly.. it is very true.. want to hear another?... same guy.. different story
Ooh I Do I Do!!!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
we were at a company bbq... his company, his bosses house... backs right on to a golf course, the guys were golfing... the girls were sitting by the pool yacking away, there a live band, good food.. I was having a blast!!!...

From a distance... I could see this guy bolting across the golf course across the 9th hole, barely could make him out but soon realised it was the phantom Pi$$er. He jumps across a little river into the backyard and up to the pool where I was sitting. He starts to yell at me.. get the keys, we have to go!... I thought i was in trouble for whatever reason, being at the pool... who knows, it seemed I was always in trouble with that guy. Not to make any more of a spectical of ourselves... I got the keys, and slipped away, not saying good bye to anyone!...

We got in the car... and all i could smell was this stench... this raunch.. I said.. "you sheeeaat yourself didn't you?" .... In his drunken state, he tried to explain, ... stupid me started to laugh at him and before I knew it... It was my fault!.. like I have control over his bowels?!, come on now...he was drunk, we got into a huge fight... dropped him off at the house and never talked to him again.... So long phanton pi$$er...

·
Registered
4,269 Posts

booboo AND pee!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(pampurred @ Mar 3 2003, 07:14 PM)Sounds like it's a good thing you're no longer with this guy!!
fo sho...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Mar 3 2003, 07:14 PM)

booboo AND pee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just be glad I can't post pics of this subject.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts