Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
3,672 Posts
Just a few months ago a large group of us went out. Of course were all back at my pad doing the after party thing. It was getting late and things were slowing down. So as I sat on my couch I saw my buddy strooling over to the front door area. It was not till I saw the splash hit the hard wodd floor before I knew what happened. Jumped right into action and got him out on the lawn...where he belonged.

I have countless stories like this but one of my fav is this one.

clif notes: My brother was dating this girl and he was staying the night at her dorm room. After a long night of binge drinking. Well at some point the girlfriend and her roommate wake up to my brother pissing all over her computer. Needless to say they were pissed. So a big fight broke out and the RA showed up. Next thing you know my brother is kicked out of the dorms for good and had to see the dien to get back in. (he was also a student there)

· Registered
8,195 Posts
oh my gosh c-girl! that is one VERY insane & entertaining story! :) i'm SO glad you aren't with the phantom anymore! what a loser!

i was dating this guy and he could NOT handle his alcohol. one nite, after drinking, he passed out at my house in bed. somewhere in the middle of the night i felt him moving around, then heard this sound like water pouring from a cup and hitting the carpet. i'm thinking a vase of flowers got knocked over so i jump up and imagine my surprize when i see this guy sitting on the edge of my bed pissing an arc onto my carpet! i was so shocked, and the look on his face EXACTLY mirrors the look you saw, too. i was QUITE angry. the next morning i had to say, 'i don't know how to say this cause i'm quite embarrassed for you, but...' and he didn't believe it. i showed him the towel i had used immediately after he was done.

broke up with VERY soon afterwards.

· Registered
8,049 Posts
Man, I am glad I am not a sleep walker (or sleep pi$$er).

I have never met a woman that was a phantom pi$$er, is this only a guy thing?

If you can get a guy to wear condoms before sex, can you get them to wear depends before sleep?

Motion sensors installed in the bedroom connected to a loud bell or bright light might help.

I hope you are making the first story up Canehdiangirl? I really hope so. No lady ought to have to go thru something like that.

Jim, just Jim

· Registered
8,195 Posts
had to bring this to the top because it's so dang funny! lol!

· Registered
382 Posts
Oh no. It's not just a guy thing.
A good friend of mine had a party @ his parents house (15+years ago) with people passing out everywhere in the "wee"
hours.
One of our other friends is passed out on the couch with some chick. She got up & walked over to a LazyBoy type chair, lifted the cusion & sat down. Shortly there after, she gets up, puts the cusion back down & comes back to the couch where he is.
The next morning he figured it out after smelling the pissy chair...... <_<

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.