Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've watched the last few games in the comfort our home with our HDTV. (VERRRRY KEWL!)

However, it would be MUCH more fun to cheer them on w/ya'll!

I think the Sandbar has one of the best on-the-water setups for sports viewing.

OR, there's always STEVE's BAR!! (can't beat the prices!)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i was thinking the same thing... where's everyone watching it? jack's is tiki tuesday, too.
roger's roost? bw?
i don't know.
if they win, what do you think is going to happen?
i mean fans celebrating wise?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought for SURE that post would get lots of attention, but I guess only you & are are fans CK!?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(waxonwaxoff @ Jun 14 2004, 08:53 PM)Some of us "fans" will actually be at the palace!

GO PISTONS
Well FINE THEN!! <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, steve! lol! i guess so!
apparently a bunch of my gal pals are going to shooters for their dollar beers. i may have to be saving lots of money very soon, so $1 beers are right up my alley!

feel free to come on up!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Either going to the game, 11th row behind Pistons Bench or going out with some friends to Royal Oak or other hot spot where we can come out of the bars after the win and start burning the city down...according to Jimmy Kimmel

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Jewel' mentioned the Post by the Palace. That maybe a great place to watch it!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jun 15 2004, 07:04 AM)Jewel' mentioned the Post by the Palace. That maybe a great place to watch it!
That IS a GREAT place to watch. However, you better plan on being there before 4pm, and not leaving until late. Also, it will be completely packed!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(waxonwaxoff @ Jun 15 2004, 08:09 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jun 15 2004, 07:04 AM) Jewel' mentioned the Post by the Palace. That maybe a great place to watch it!
That IS a GREAT place to watch. However, you better plan on being there before 4pm, and not leaving until late. Also, it will be completely packed!
i was JUST going to say that! for sure it will be PACKED to capacity. be careful!

GOOOOOOO PISTONS!

like i asked before, if we win, what do you think will happen celebration wise?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 15 2004, 09:20 AM)Ever sports bar is going to be packed.
There's always Steve's Bar!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jun 15 2004, 10:18 AM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 15 2004, 09:20 AM) Ever sports bar is going to be packed.
There's always Steve's Bar!!!

OKAY . . . it's official . . . PISTONS FINAL GAME PARTY at STEVE's BAR!!

Plenty of parking for cars, boats, bikes, canoes, WHATEVER!

Bring a munchie & a beverage. We'll have some stuff out, too.

Call ROBYNATOR to let her know you're coming! 586-725-5295

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 15 2004, 12:33 PM)STeve! I'm pretty sure I'll be there; not till around 9, though!

Cool! and thanks!
KEWL!

Also, this will be a kid-friendly party.
My 12 year old Michael will be there. MAJOR-MAJOR Pistons fan, so don't expect him to be available for 'playing' with the other kids. He'll be keeping us up to date w/extensive commentary!
However, he IS making his room available to non-fans to hangout.

Julie will NOT be there. She is NOT a Pistons fan, so she made other plans.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
***JUST A RUMOR***
heard thru the grapevine just now that the "Blue Martini" is going to be 'the place' to be especially if they win.

but i don't feel like paying a $20-$25 cover!!!!!!!!!!! GEESCH!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Captn Rob is checking on the status of his boat for its main voyage tonight!

We were thinking Sand Bar or Jack's by boat if all goes well.

I did not know that Steve's Bar was open on Tuesday's!!

We were looking for a good band and a sunny deck for pre-game festivities then cheering on the '04 BAD BOYS!!

Jack's was sounding like our destination earlier this morning...if we decide on the Sand Bar we will have to stop by Steve's Bar for a social!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.