Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:

Please say a prayer for my mom (and for me)...

She went into Respiratory Failure last night and is in ICU in a hospital in Philly.

She's only 59; not ready to lose her...

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That is horrible. You and your mom are in our prayers Laney. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

James & Mel

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Your family is in my prayers..... God Bless!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Saleena, I am so sorry to hear this....59 is way too young for this to happen.

I'm with Elaine, a big group prayer and hug for your mother. I'm sure she's a tough cookie (like yourself) and will pull herself through this.

You have my prayers....
Lisa

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
My thoughts and Prayers are with you. I hope she is alright!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
This is so unfortunate for you and your family !
I wish the best turn out for you and family
I will pray for you

Eddie

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Laney, I spoke with Mrs. Sunbum tonight. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, but Mrs. Sunbum is right, there may be something about the whole power of prayer thing. You will definitely be in our prayers! We pray your Mom makes it through this!!! And you know ALL us LSCNers wish you and your family well. Please keep us posted!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Saleena, Stay strong in these tough times and know your family is in my familys thoughts and prayers.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all so much. Unfortunately I do not have any news on her status...I'm waiting for my step-father to call with updates...he's a doctor at the hospital and is at her side around the clock...I know she's in good hands. As of right now, they are saying not to get on a plane to Philadelphia...hopefully that is a good sign.
I have been dealing with my mom's health problems since I was 12 years old...thought I was well prepared for the worst...I guess we are never really "ready" for things like this to happen.
Thanks again, my friends, for your support, prayers, and kind words of strength. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Saleena, my love and prayers are with you and your family. BTW- i truly believe in the power of prayer!!! It works hun, keep the faith.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Prayer sent!

Don't be afraid to lean on your friends here if you need to. True friends are there to share the good times and the bad.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts