Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, the pic is kind of dark. You can't really see the north channel in the pic, but it's the thought that counts, right?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
It was so nice to have some company Convincer! next time you have to bring Mary-

yes- it is a great view, I'm very lucky to have it
It's much better when there is actually water in the canal!

I can't wait til summer......convincer set his GPS to my location!!!!

Who's coming over next?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nic pics babe. I can't wait to see your house Lisa. Have a feeling Bill will be splitting time between your house and Sunbum's this year. So tell him I said hi when you see him again!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Feb 12 2004, 10:21 PM)QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 12 2004, 10:05 PM) JJ:

N 42'38.158
W082'38.477

my GPS number's have been exposed

Yup,

I gott'em now, too!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
According to Lisa, Yes. She says there is at least 4' right at her sea-wall. Just enter from the north channel just west of Deckers Landing. As far as I can see it's the only red house on that road. Can't miss it. Check out the cords that I posted above.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I to will have to stop in for a visit some day......I drive right past you every weekend..

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Great pics as always Bill! Puppetshow, what a view!! We'll get in touch over the summer and invade your place as well.
We're at the Colony tower and it's just a little cruise to your place from there!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(LKNfun @ Feb 19 2004, 10:09 AM)Where is the Lake? Looks like a field.
the lake is under the frozen snow & ice-

the water level is low......normally the weeds are covered

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lisa,
Can't wait to come over in the summer and have a few brewskies out on the deck like last summer. What a blast! What a view!

B_K

1 - 20 of 22 Posts