Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zman will you be going to the raft Friday night or Saturday AM? Anyone rafting Friday night?

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Talked to John yesterday afternoon. He's planning on heading out 9:30-10:00 on Sat. morning.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I spoke to Hammer last night and there are a bunch of people going out Friday evening I believe-

depending on hubbys schedule we will be going out Friday evening or EARLY Sat morning.

we don't have the children this weekend so probably Friday evening we will head out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
That is correct. We will be there Friday with a bunch of big boats from Sand pointe yacht club. Most of them will have they're dinghy's for the raft support team.

See you there. Anyone need a ride get a hold of me.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
John said Tudsday evening that he's headed out Saturday around 8.

·
Registered
96 Posts
We will be there Friday evening. Can somebody PLEASE
have a coffee pot brewing Saturday morning. We need shore power to run ours...it might not be pretty without start up caffeine...

·
12,052 Posts
No problemo bud. Coffee AND breakfast will be cooking.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Bullets & Bandaids @ Aug 4 2004, 06:52 PM)We will be there Friday evening. Can somebody PLEASE
have a coffee pot brewing Saturday morning. We need shore power to run ours...it might not be pretty without start up caffeine...
I thought we already covered that? We got the generator, the cord and adapter...you are all set. But, don't worry~between us an Hammer you'll have plenty of coffee and I'm bringin' bacon
and one egg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bandaids is stressed about no power...I told her the coffee should be covered. Any other power needs can be covered with extra D batteries......
(not for the flashlight)

·
Registered
530 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 4 2004, 07:18 PM)QUOTE(Bullets & Bandaids @ Aug 4 2004, 06:52 PM) We will be there Friday evening. Can somebody PLEASE
I thought we already covered that? We got the generator, the cord and adapter...you are all set. But, don't worry~between us an Hammer you'll have plenty of coffee and I'm bringin' bacon
and one egg

say what? You're gonna have the breakfast bar going.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hammer im going to make shure i park my boat by you .and three crabs .im lost with out my coffee in the morning .let me no if you wont me to bring some coffee .love you guys.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I think we have a group at the HCN leaving around 11:00, or earlier if I can get the moving!!

It is suppose to be sunny and 78 degrees!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts