Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Talked to John yesterday afternoon. He's planning on heading out 9:30-10:00 on Sat. morning.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I spoke to Hammer last night and there are a bunch of people going out Friday evening I believe-

depending on hubbys schedule we will be going out Friday evening or EARLY Sat morning.

we don't have the children this weekend so probably Friday evening we will head out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
That is correct. We will be there Friday with a bunch of big boats from Sand pointe yacht club. Most of them will have they're dinghy's for the raft support team.

See you there. Anyone need a ride get a hold of me.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Bullets & Bandaids @ Aug 4 2004, 06:52 PM)We will be there Friday evening. Can somebody PLEASE
have a coffee pot brewing Saturday morning. We need shore power to run ours...it might not be pretty without start up caffeine...
I thought we already covered that? We got the generator, the cord and adapter...you are all set. But, don't worry~between us an Hammer you'll have plenty of coffee and I'm bringin' bacon
and one egg

·
Registered
530 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 4 2004, 07:18 PM)QUOTE(Bullets & Bandaids @ Aug 4 2004, 06:52 PM) We will be there Friday evening. Can somebody PLEASE
have a coffee pot brewing Saturday morning. We need shore power to run ours...it might not be pretty without start up caffeine...
I thought we already covered that? We got the generator, the cord and adapter...you are all set. But, don't worry~between us an Hammer you'll have plenty of coffee and I'm bringin' bacon
and one egg

say what? You're gonna have the breakfast bar going.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I think we have a group at the HCN leaving around 11:00, or earlier if I can get the moving!!

It is suppose to be sunny and 78 degrees!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.