Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what fishing is all about for me. Not how big or how many fish are caught but the smile that is put on someones face when they catch their first bass. I took my wifes uncle out fishing tuesday and he caught his first bass ever. The weather was bad the wind was blowing up 2-3ft waves and we managed 2 fish before I was forced to leave because of safety reasons. We were out off of memorial park in 15 fow drifting live minnows.

It was worth the beating we took to get out there and get back to the launch where I met AlexG ..nice to meet you Alex

Glasses Sky Water Goggles Vision care

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Nice job, glad to see another satisfied customer lake st clair.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
good job.

wasnt that the area of the search and rescue? did you see them or were you out after it concluded?

we were further south and out deeper. waves were pretty bad. I pushed it a little too hard on the way out and almost lost my outboard cowling. did some damage to it too.

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 30 2009, 07:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good job.

wasnt that the area of the search and rescue? did you see them or were you out after it concluded?

we were further south and out deeper. waves were pretty bad. I pushed it a little too hard on the way out and almost lost my outboard cowling. did some damage to it too.

I did not see the search and rescue. It was my plan to go out deeper to but there was no way we were lucky to get as far out as we did

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.