Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pistons up big after 3! Might be time to change the name from "Hockeytown" to "Hooptown"!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
tell me about it! go pistons!
up by 18!!! wheeeeeeeeeeee!
where's the party sunday!??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
COOLER THAN BEING STUCK INSIDE A WALK IN FREEZER AT THE MEAT PACKING PLANT! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

go pistons!!! you know, that's a record for holding the lakers (or any finals team) to less than 70 points! wheeeeeeeee!

LET'S GO TO WORK!!
*booooooooooooooong!*

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
PS- i am NOT drunk!
just happy!
go pistons!

G

·
That's cool as hell.

I can't believe that it's taken this long for the abc commentators to actually say that it's the Pistons domination that is making LA look bad. That's got to fire up the home team though. Barring a couple of bad decisions at the end of game 2, this would easily be 3-0.

The question we all had before the series started goes unanswered: Do the Lakers deserve to be in the finals??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pss- jimmy kimmel, bite me.
i'd boycott your show if you didnt' have anthony michael hall on it later: i have been secretely in love with him,like, forever. lol!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 10 2004, 11:52 PM)Pistons 88
Lakers 68

How cool is that!?!

I'm convinced that they let the Lakers win that last game so they will min on Tuesday (weekday)

And to put it like Jimmy Kimmel and not "burn the city down"

Jerk...How outta touch with reality <_< <_<

how many times did the wings win and not burn the city down...etc was it burnt down in 90?????

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2004, 11:59 PM)how many times did the wings win and not burn the city down...etc was it burnt down in 90?????

damn spartys f'n it up for everyone... LOL!

yeah, i hear ya, gdeb!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Kimmel says he's Sorry <_<

I say lets bring him here,,,and treat him to a nice dinner.

That would be a good promo

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hey, Re-Run---- Gotta Love the Post drunk Reply
... Sorry that you had to leave so soon brother.... Oh by the way this is not Waterlogged this is Twisted Sister... I was to lazy to sign in as myself.... Love you Kitty....

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I was at the game with a customer. THE PALACE was ROCKING!

Also, my customer's brother was the guy that got into it with Karl Malone in pre-game

Apparently, he had been over-served since he started his pre-game party at 3pm...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah dockrocker! good post! lol!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
What do you mean the Red who!! I was watching classic NHL last night instead of the pistons!
1996 game 7 between Wings and Blues with a 0-0 double overtime at the Joe. Stevie scored the winning goal from just about center ice to win. I got chills watching it as if it was live!
Pistons are cool though and glad they are kickin cocky LA's a$$.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts