Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There, i need help from anyone who could provide me with information regarding Fluids and Oil for 94 fling 115hp fourwinns boat.These Lady who sold me the boat (husband deceased)does not have a Manual or Maintenance Records.Thank you for your Kindness & Support...Great Day To Everyone

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Welcome to LSCN!

What kind of engine? Outboard? Brand?

I don't understand what you mean by 94 fling (forgive me if I'm missing the obvious).

·
Registered
169 Posts
A Fling is actually a jet boat with either a Mercury or OMC outboard head installed with a pumper as a jet drive.

The pumper oil should be changed like other outboard drive oil (once a year when you winterize it) and the fuel should have a fuel to oil mix appropriate to the engine. Remember treat it like an outboard!

My advice would be to get a service manual for the Fling at Four Winds so you can do the other service requirements that you'll need. Also while your at it buy the adapter to run your boat with a garden hose. You'll want to check it every time you go out "before hand" and then rinse it out when you come back home.

Enjoy your new boat, they are a riot!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
I have the Mercury 175 hp. V6 in my SeaRayder. I use the Mercury Premium Plus 2 Stroke oil. I would assume that Four Winns Fling has an OMC in it. Hopefully we hear back form the thread originator?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts